21. I love those noises you make

Warning ⛔️ Mature content ahead skip this chapter if easily triggered

Warning ⛔️
Mature content ahead skip this chapter if easily triggered

"Don't st..stop"

And Adam didn't, his hand moved down to the end of her nightdress and pulled it above her head leaving her only in her panties on his lap. This wasn't the first time he had seen her like this but it still amused him how beautiful she was every time.

He started kissing her down her neck leaving hickeys all over her chest, he couldn't take it anymore as he held on to her as he stood up and started walking to their bedroom.

"Are you sure about this? " Adam asked as he laid her down on her back. He stood on the edged of the bed looking almost like a wall covering her from the world.

"Because if you aren't we can stop here because if u open this door you can't close it. You'll be submitting yourself to me and aren't allowed to deny me" Adam was leaning in with every word almost trying to scare Noor out of it. But she wasn't, she wanted it, she wanted him to feel the pleasure she felt every time he touched her.

"I want you" that's all it took, that's all it took for Adam to claim her lips with a rough, passionate kiss. The kiss went from her lips to her jawline down to her beasts and before she knew what was happening she felt Adams wet mouth on her nipple, he sucked on one making her moan louder while massaging the other on with his hand.

"I love those noises you make" Adam couldn't stop himself as he bit her nipple making her scream. He stood back up from the bed as he started unbuttoning his shirt, later on, went down to his trousers. Until he was standing in front of her in only his boxers, Noor kept her eyes on him admiring every part of him until her eyes meet the bulk in his boxers.

Adam went close balancing his legs on the edge of the bed. He carefully placed his finger on the ham of her panties before poling them down leaving her completely naked in front of him. He keep eye contact with her as he placed a kiss on her belly button before trailing kisses further down, he placed a gentle kiss right on her pu**y making her take in a deep breath.

He moved back a little and took off the last piece of clothes he had on, leaving him completely bare in front of her. He had seen her naked before but she hadn't seen more than him being shirtless. He moved closer before separating her legs for himself, he felt her shaky thighs as he held her.

"Don't be scared, it's only me" he stroke her thigh softly while looking into her eyes trying to calm her down. She was too scared and nervous to do or say anything making her only looking at him as he took his member in his hand stroking it a few times before placing it on her entrance. She instantly hist making Adam hold onto her hips a little tighter preventing her from moving.

"This is gonna hurt a little, but I'm gonna be here okay"

"O..okay" the last thing Adam expected was for her to give him an answer,

He slowly started pushing in, making her O-shaped mouth open wider and wider with every little push. He was too occupied enjoying the best feeling of his life and didn't notice his wife's teary eyes. He was almost all the way in when he looked up for the first time and saw her tears running down her cheeks.

"Adam" Noor cried out

"I know Princess, I'm so so sorry, only a little bit more, okay" he stroked her cheeks trying to calm her down but only more and more tears were coming down. He pushed the very last part when he heard her scream and sob in pain.

It felt so wrong for him to feel so good while she was in complete horror. He didn't know what to do, it was so hard for him to just stay still and not move when the only thing he wanted was to thrust inside of her.

"shhhh, you are doing so good" He stroke her cheek with his thumb wiping her tears away. He brought his face closer to her before he started moving slowly. The feeling was incredible, it felt like heaven and he never wanted to stop.

The feeling however wasn't mutual as Noor felt like dying with every thrust, it didn't feel anything like it was described in books or movies, it didn't feel good it felt awful.

It felt like Adam was going on for ages as she let out sobs with every move he made. He so badly wanted to take her pain away but didn't know what to do, without thinking Adam placed his thumb between her parted lips.

"Suck on it, it will distract you " and to his surprise, she instantly started sucking on it. As weird as it was it helped her forget about the pain a little.

Not long after that Adam felt himself closer, it took a couple few thrusts before he finished, reaching his high, having the best feeling of his life.

Noor was completely exhausted by the time she felt him finish, she couldn't even move a finger when he pulled out making her bite on this thumb out of pain. She bit it hard enough that she got a taste of blood on her tongue. She instantly let go of his finger and relaxed completely on the bed. She felt vulnerable and just wanted to be held, but to her surprise, Adam didn't say or do anything. Instead, he walked away to the bathroom, and a few seconds later she heard the water being turned on.

——————————
Please Vote 🙏🏼