24. Adam what is this

A few days later

A few days later

"Salamu alaykum" Noor said as she picked up Adams call

"Walaykum alsalam! Princess, I forgot my file at home do you mind taking a photo of it and sending it to me please" Adam said as soon as he heard his wife's sweet voice.

"Yeah, of course, where is it?"  Noor laughed at her husband's clumsiness

"In my home office, I'm pretty sure it's on the desk if not then it's in the left drawer"

"Okey! I'll look for it" She said sweetly before. 

" Thank you baby. I'll be home in like an hour" With that Noor ended the call and went to his a home office to look for the file.

It took her a couple of minutes before finding the file Adam wanted and sending a photo of it. She was putting the file back in the drawer when she accidentally noticed a big file in the there .

She wouldn't have cared about it if it didn't have her name written on it. Her name was written with small letters she barely noticed it.

Without thinking Noor opened the file thinking it was their nikkah paper dough to the fact that the file looked similar to the one she singed on their wedding day.

She was excited to see their names written together but was surprised when she found a document of her personal information instead.

She didn't think of anything as she looked through the first page as the information wasn't really important. It had her name and day of birth with her address and stuff she knew Adam already knew.

But the Shocking part was the information on the other pages. There was information of everything she could have thought about sense she was 16.

Every class she took, every teacher she had, all her grades, every time she was out shopping or went to the park or anything she had ever done for the past six years was there.

Even her acceptance letter from the University was there. The most shocking part was the amount of photos that was there. There was photos of her walking, going to school or just hanging around in general. She hadn't seen any of those photos before. They were all photos that were taken from behind or from the side.

She Wasn't sure what to feel by now as she was both scared and anxious at the same time. The document had  hundred and hundred of pages of information and photos of her.

She was to occupied looking through the file that she didn't hear Adam going into the house. Adam was excited he was finally home after a long day of work and couldn't wait to see his little wife at the door waiting for him. but to his surprised she wasn't there.

he called her name a couple times but there was no answer from her. he looked in their bedroom, the kitchen and the living room but there was no sign of her. he had started to get worried but soon noticed his office door was open so he walked in and was surprised to see her sitting on the floor with papers all around her

" Princess?" He said quietly but didn't get a response from her. he was expecting a lovely greeting from her like she usually did with her jumping in his arms and hug him tight.

But to his surprise she didn't move, she just moved her head up and looked at him. he couldn't read the expression on her face as she looked angry, sad and disappointed at the same time

"What is this?" Noor asked sounding angry and shocked at the same time. Adam didn't notice what she was holding until he walked closer to her. that's when his face expression changed, she could see how worried he looked almost like someone have been caught doing something bad.

He instantly bent down and took one  the paper from her hand and saw it was it was one of Photos from a few months ago, she was walking down the street holding a book in her hand and was too busy reading.

He knew this photo really well, because this was the last photo he had of her before she became his wife.

" Princess I can explain" he said softly trying to calm her down.

"What do you mean you can explain these are photos of me. All photos that I have never seen before" she said sound angry and hurt. She didn't give him a chance to talk as she continued picking up paper after paper and showing him as if he haven't seen them before

" those are all photos of me. photos you have taken without me knowing"Adam didn't know what to say so he tried to go closer to her and touch her but she instantly moved back as if she was afraid of him. that shocked Adam. He didn't expect her to move away from him.

" Princess" he didn't know what to say was he supposed to explain to her that he have been stalking her for the past six years or was he just supposed to lie about it.

" Adam what is this" Noor yelled at him.

"It's you! It's you okey! I've been keeping an eye on you for the past six years" Adam wasn't yelling just sounded harder and more demanding than usual.

"Why.. why would you keep and eye on me" Noor said with a soft and confused face as she sat down on sofa trying to gather her strength.

Adam wakes closer to her and sat on the floor in front of her.

"Because, I have known about you for a long time, I've.. I've been in love with you for a very long time" he finally confessed while looking right into her eyes.

"You.. you knew who I was?" She asked confused

Adam looked down before answering

"Yes! We have meet before " Adam said with a low voice

" how?, when?"

" six years ago in the charity event your father held, it was the first time he took you out and showed you to the world. You had that red gown on and looked more beautiful than ever" He said

"You were there?" She asked as she didn't really remember much from that night. She remembered how scared and anxious she was as it was the first time she had went to an event after her mother's death.

" yes I was there I even introduced myself to you and that's when I knew that you are the girl of my dreams " Adam smiles to himself as he remembered.

" so what you just kept stalking me after that" she said sounding almost disappointed.

" yes that's exactly what did. I didn't want you to get away from me and I couldn't do anything about it. you where too young I had to wait for you to graduate before I could ask for your hand in marriage. But then your father came to me and asked me to marry you and that was the happiest day of my li..." Adam was cut off mid sentence by Noor's confused question

" what do you mean my father came to you? Didn't you ask my hand in marriage from him?" Adam stood up and sat on the sofa next to her facing her before talking.

" I was planning on proposing to you after you had finished university but your father came to me a few months back and asked if I could marry you" Noor was beyond confused at this point she didn't know any of this

" I I didn't know "she said softly, before moving her gaze toward him and continue talking.

" my Babba said that you were the one that asked for my hand in marriage. he didn't say anything about giving me a away to you"

" no no baby !he didn't give you away to me he trusted me to protect you and love you"Adam held her by her waist and sat her on his lap. He held onto her hips tightly and balanced his forehead against hers.

" i'm so sorry I didn't tell you about this before. I was so scared you would think of me as a weirdo and leave me" He apologised sounding genuinely sorry.

Adam moved his face closer trying to capture her soft lips with his but to his surprised she moved her head away.

To be continued
————————
Please Vote And comment🙏🏼