Not lookin any better!//Chapter 28

Beginne am Anfang

"Probably one of the guys.." Nami shrugged off.

Creaking the door open slowly, Nami looked around swiftly, making sure the coast is clear. Faythe paused looking at the girl confused because supposedly nobody should be in the castle so why the effort. Was it a habit?

Bored of being cautious like her friend here, Faythe shoved Nami aside and busted the door open with a kick. Though she froze with her leg still in the air as she heard a familiar laugh.

"MAHAHA!"

Nami turned towards the laugh worriedly. Looking over the rails onto the first floor, she saw Wapol.

"W... Who are you?" she asked worriedly.

"You must be one of strawhat's crewmates am I right...!?" He asked menacingly.

"For some odd reason.. is it me or is it that he got uglier from the last time I saw him..." Faythe whispered softly to Nami.

"How should I know, I don't even know him...!?" Nami hissed back annoyed.

Back to the situation at hand.

Faythe and Nami glanced at eachother before nodding, both looking back at Wapol and waving their hand in front of their faces like they've heard utter bullshit.

"N-N-No, absolutely not!" Nami repeated, knowing immediately he's an enemy based on how Faythe semi-glared at him.

"I don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about!"

"Huh? Really? What about you?" He pointed to Faythe.

"Me? I'm just this girl's escort. We came from another island.." Faythe laughed nervously.

"Really?"

"Really. I'm just a random Navigator passing by." Nami replied coolly. "Bye then!" She waved before walking off with Faythe closer behind.

"Sure..." Wapol paused in thought before he shimmied himself up a pillar onto the second floor.

"Crap!" Faythe muttered, walking faster and gently placed a blanket on Nami's shoulder's.

"We gotta run now." She whispered in the orange haired girl's ear softly.

"H-Huh?" Nami looked behind confused but her hand was grabbed by Faythes and they were now running from Wapol at full speed.

"LIAR!!" The fat man cried out furious.

"KYAAAAAAAAA!"

"I CALL BULLSHIT! WITCH CRAFT!" Faythe shouted out, seeing as their cover up was full blown persuading.

Running down the stairs, Nami quickly turned around seeing the fat man caught in between the opening between the two floors.

Because well.... His blubber is at it's maxed level.

"NGHHH! Seems I must've put on a few too many pounds recently!"

"I BET YOU INHALED AN ELEPHANT!" Faythe barked out in frustration.

"FAE!?" Nami screamed in disbelief at how crazy this female is right now.

"THEN HOW ABOUT THIS! MUNCH MUNCH FACTORY!"

As he said those words, his large metal chin lifted up and started to eat himself from top to bottom.

"I'll eat myself!"

"WHAT!?" Nami heaved out nervously, Faythe glanced at her, placing her good arm in front of her protectively.

"Nami..." She whispered out quietly.