All Might's Spidey Senses

"Somebody else who can see them."

Okay I was definitely not expecting that.

"What do you mean, 'somebody else'?"

"Oh. I can see why you'd get confused. Nah it's nothing like that. Wait no it is. It is like that."

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

"What?"

"I can see them. Barely but still. My little sister can pretty vividly though. In my family they get less visible after a certain age. It scares her since she doesn't want to be the only one who can see them."
.
.
.
So there are other people in this world who can see youkai. I just know that sensei's smirking because he was right.

"I know it's not really my place to ask, but will you please meet her so she feels less alone?"

Who would have thought that Kaminari is a really good older brother?

That reminds me of the youkai in the park who disguised themselves as a human. I remember thinking about how I finally got a friend. I also remember how betrayed I felt when they weren't human. If I can help somebody feel less alone then why wouldn't I?

"Okay. If you think that will help."

"Nice! Thank you! She's gonna love you!"

"When though? I'm kinda busy this week."

"We'll set up a time later. I need to get back to the rest of the class before the bus leaves me."

"Bye. Make sure everybody stays safe."

"Oh come on! We're class 1A! We can take anything that's thrown at us! See ya later."

He turns and leaves me in front of Nezu's office.

"I told you Natsume."

"What do you want a gold star?"

"Nah. I'll take your dinner though."

"I'll share with you but you can't have everything. Also if you're quiet while Nezu is talking I'll sneak some of Kaachan's for you too, since I know you just love making him mad."

"Deal."

I hope I don't get my hand bitten off by a feral Bakugo.

Anyways,
Why did Nezu want to talk again?

Only one way to find out right?
-------

When I enter the room I realize I'm not the only one here to talk to Nezu.

"So Natsume, allow me to reintroduce somebody."

As he says this he gestures towards Toshinori-sensei.

"This is Toshinori Yagi. Also known as the top pro hero and symbol of peace, All Might."

Symbol of peace?

That must be a really important title.

"Pleasure to meet you."

"So what is important about this? Shouldn't it be expected that a top hero teaches at a school that's meant to raise heroes?"

"Yes that normally is the case, however, Toshinori is an exception."

Toshinor- All Might, mutters sadly about not wanting an autograph from him.

"Anyways, the reason for that is because Toshinori is injured. Because of that injury he can't perform to the best of his ability. The problem however is that the media doesn't know, so he still stands as the symbol of peace."