The Adventures of Freezer Boy

3rd Person POV

All the students except for Midoriya and Natsume leave the teachers lounge and head back for the dorms. Iida stays behind a couple seconds as if contemplating something and then marches towards Natsume. He thrusts a business card into Natsume's hands and swivels on his feet to march back out the door.

"What was that for?"

"Iida prides himself in being a thorough class representative and makes sure all his classmates have his phone number in case of emergencies."

"Is he always like that?"

"As far as we know."

The other teachers also exit the room, leaving Aizawa and his Problem child #1 and Problem child #1 version 2. They go over some more basic information such as the dorms and his class schedule.

-----Time Skip-----

As the trio walk to 1A's dorms they make small talk to make it less awkward.

"So I'll be staying in the dorms with everyone else?"

"That is correct."

"Don't worry Natsume-kun, I'll make sure to introduce you when we go in."

"...Okay"

"Is there something wrong Natsume?"

"No, I just dont like introductions that much since I do them so often."

"Oh. Well dont worry Natsume-kun! Besides Kaachan everyone else is really nice!
. . .except maybe Mineta, but that shouldn't be a problem based on the fact tha-"

"Midoriya, I don't think we need to worry about your classmates based on how he dealt with Bakugo."

They reach the door only for it to be slammed open and for Natsume and Midoriya to be wrapped and dragged in by a long strand of tape.

"Look I know we don't know each other but we need help. Bakugo and Kaminari are arguing, Kirishima is crying in the corner after they both started insulting him for trying to stop their fight. Mina is laughing while filming the whole thing, Iida is trying to stop them too but nobody's paying attention to him, and Tsu is sitting on the couch after wrapping Mineta in a piece of my tape she found somewhere and sticking him in the freezer. I'm Sero by the way, nice to meet-cha" He finishes off his rambling with an introduction and a wink towards Natsume.

"I'M JUST SAYING, IF ANIMAL ABUSE EXISTS THEN PLANT ABUSE SHOULD EXIST TOO!"

"DID YOU FRY YOUR BRAIN AGAIN IDIOT OR ARE YOU NORMALLY THIS STUPID?!"

"PLANTS ARE LIVING TOO! THEY HAVE FEELINGS TOO!"

"WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT A PLANT'S FEELINGS?!"

"I DO!"

"YOU'RE STUPID THEN!"

"NO I'M NOT! THE ONLY REASON IT DOESN'T EXIST IS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T VOCALIZE THEIR PAIN!"

"WHAT ARE YOU A VEGAN NOW?"

"AND IF I WAS?"

"I'M NOT GOING TO COOK SOME VEGAN SHIT NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU ASK ME!"

"So you'll cook for me?"

"AS LONG AS IT'S NOT SOME VEGAN PEICE OF CRAP!"

"Aw thanks Bakubro! I'll take you up on that offer later"

Kaminari does finger guns at a stunned Bakugo, does a spin and skips to the elevator.

"What the hell just happened?"

At this point the girl who was recording, Sero called her Mina, is crying from laughing so hard and shouts, "I DIDN'T THINK KAMINARI'S PLAN WOULD ACTUALLY WORK!"

"HAH? WHAT DO YOU MEAN PLAN? THAT IDIOT PLANNED THIS OUT?"

"Yep! And you fell right into his trap!"

Iida stops shouting at them and covers his face. Probably trying not to laugh in front of the explosive blond.

This is definitely one way to be introduced to my new class.

"Um, hello?"

Their heads all whip around to look at me. I could have sworn I heard one pop.
Some dude with a head that looks like a bird walks out of the elevator.

"I sensed a disturbance in the force."

"OH SHUT UP MY CHEMICAL CROWMANCE! YOU JUST CAME DOWN AFTER DUNCE FACE TOLD YOU WHAT HAPPENED!"

"Are you calling me a liar then?"

Sero's eyes widen and he decides to step in.
"Okay enough of that! How about we adress the cute elephant in the room?"

Is he talking about me?

That's new.

They all rush to me except Bakugo who scoffs and walks to the stairs.

Good.

Know your place little man.

Mina then tackles me in a hug and starts squealing.

"OMG. You are so cute! Mr. Aizawa please tell me he's joining 1A!"

"He is joining on Principle Nezu and my request."

Mina releases me from her death grip and grabs my shoulders instead.

"Awesome!"

"Do you like poetry?"

"Do you require any assistance moving into your new dorm?"

"Why did Bakugo walk off? He's normally the first one to intimidate new people-Kero."

"Can somebody please let me out?! It's cold in here!"

.
.
.

"A new classmate? That's so manly!"

"Guys I think we shouldn't bombard Natsume-kun with questions-"
"So your name is Natsume cutie?"

"Keep it in your pants Sero. He could be straight. Anyways I'm Mina Ashido nice to meet you."

She thrusts her hand out in front of me for me to shake.

"I- um I'm Natsume Takashi and this is Nyanko-sensei."
I pick up Nyanko-sensei from where he sat by my feet as I say his name.

"This is where I leave. Natsume if you have any questions please call, otherwise I will see you guys on Monday. Don't die or destroy the building."

Aizawa sends me a concerned glance and steps forward to pat Nyanko-sensei. He then pats me and leaves the building.

"You get to keep a cat? They wouldn't allow me to."

"Tokoyami, that's because Kaachan convinced them you would use it for occult purposes."

"That is true."

"That doesn't explain why Natsume is able to keep a cat. They gave us a strict no-pet policy, with the exception of Kota, in case of allergies-kero."

"He's my quirk."

"That is so cute!"

I'm not sure if I like Mina. She is a bit too energetic for me. She kind of reminds me of Nishimura.

But on a different, more imposrtant note,

"Are you guys not going to let the kid out of the freezer?"

Everyone pauses and then says in sync,

"No."