He shook his head as if Physically removing her face, he decided to go for the workout. Might Physically exerting his body and mind will fade the traces of nightmare.

He spent time more than his routine, his body stinking from the additional sweat from exercising.

He walked out freshly showered and dressed in his suit for the day, not delaying his movements Because of aching muscles, all of which was outcome of extensive session he pulled back.

Now his body felt exhaustion catching up but the time was up. He had long day awaiting him.

He ditched his regular cup of tea for a strong espresso, feeling his throat revolting at the bitter taste but body charged up getting a good caffeine in the system.

He strides towards the same hall they used yesterday, his presentation was done yesterday along with Marc and some other business moguls.

Today was for the new market leaders, the budding entrepreneurs who will get to share their ideas, stories and also attract future investments for their businesses.

They already had a relay of the schedule yesterday afternoon and all the speakers knew their slots.

Entering he could feel the energy at backstage. His staff running from one end to another to make settings, last minute checks and placement of refreshments in both auditorium and backstage.

"Good Morning Sir" Lynda, one of the backstage manager wished him and he nodded, not bringing himself to greet back.

"Is first speaker lined up ?" he checked the screen to see seats filling up. "It is 8:44 and we'll start at 9 am anyhow, No matter who's there and who isn't"

"Yes sir, Miss Callen is ready to go up"

"Make sure the next one is also ready and standing" He said "No last minute hassle needed"

Getting a positive reply from her, Leo took the chair and sat on the desk with head technician, his eyes fixed on set of screens in the control room.

Esther Callen, the woman he met in the welcome party. She was demanding attention to every word she spoke, her steps full of confidence and proud.

It was about 2 presentations later and 3rd one half way there when the commotion perked his ears and he walked out, seeing Lynda and a one other he failed he put a name on whispering hysterically. Lynda looked near to pass out as whatever he said was worst news she could ever hear.

"He's not in his room" A third voice announced to Lynda and she widened her eyes at his loud voice.

"Shush Speak low, Boss is right in" She chided immediately "Try his phone or contact anyway possible. You have 10 minutes" she glanced at her watch, gulping in fear. The man nodded and rushed out as if the place was a Burning Fireplace.

"What's going on ?" Leo's sharp voice made her flinch, making her loose grip on her notepad, controller and phone. The crash loud enough to silence whole of backstage and draw every Attention to her.

She looked horrified, her mouth parting to take breath. She quickly crouched down to pick her things and stood up smoothing invisible creases on her skirt.

Leo asked again "What's wrong ?"

"I..He..abs.." she stammered trying to make to a sentence but failing in fear.