The Final Chapter

Start bij het begin

Third Person's POV

Sky made it rain giving Danielle water for her and Alyssa to get free but first he had to take out the villains guarding them. He then simply made two lightning bolts attempting to shoot them at the specific villains but Catonic made a barrier around them. Then out of nowhere comes Yami using the water from the rain to make ice shards and shoots at them with incredible speed breaking the barrier around her friends, while Sky takes care of the villains including Ace. Then mind controlled the guards to attack Catonic with their spears and shield in hand, pinning him to the ground. With the guards occupied Alyssa and Danielle break the chains and get free joining their friends on the other side of the chaotic courtyard.Alyssa then creating a sword and shield running towards King who once again turned into a hydra who was about to launch himself at her when Ace raised his hand up signalling for him to stop. In the background the other members of the famous eight were trying to get up to fight, but was too weak to do so.

Ace: "I may have been staying in the shadows and only let the group attack but today will be a little bit different." He said then dark wings appeared on his back and his eyes go black sending him up in the air towering over the teenagers. Taking out his enormous scythe making his appearance even more intimidating, ignoring that the teens readied themselves for the fight of their life.

Sky: "Well heck Rae didn't say anything of this guy being a demon." He said out of nowhere.

Alyssa: "Who the he- I'm not even gonna." She said shifting her stance.

Danielle: "We need to be careful. He is tuff as he is scary." She said not easing the anxiety.

With that both the older man and young heroes lunged themselves at each other. Using their strategy Alyssa was the shield to protect any unexpected hits, Danielle was the firepower from the ground along with Yami and Sky was in the air trying to land a hit. The fight went on for a while roughly thirty minutes going back and forth until. Out of nowhere comes Willow behind Ace. With a swift slice that was it Ace fell to the ground and as he did his head rolled off his body leaving everyone in shock. It was over, the fight was but the war, far from it. Then with Impeccable timing came superheroes of all races surrounding the villains that stood before them. Next thing you know every single villain is being loaded up in airships to their final destination ever.

~5 Months Later Graduation Day~

Danielle's POV

It's grad day I'm literally so excited, Pepper the class valedictorian was on the stage finishing her speech. The whole group was sitting in the same row all girls on one half and the boys on the other.

Pepper: "And remember your problem is only as big as you allow it to be. Congratulations G5!!" She finished and we stood up and threw our hats int the air singling the end of the ceremony.

And for the last and final time this is what we wore:

Yami:

Yami:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.