New Villains (Chapter 20)

Sky's POV

My head hurts, my eyes flutter open to a loud ringing sound. 'Sorry handsome, but I gotta go.' That sentence was bouncing off the walls of my mind when I tried to get it out. The ringing calmed down now but my head still feels like Elle punch me in the face. I look over to see the others starting to getting up.  

Neko: "WHAT HAPPENED HERE!?" I hear her slightly muffled.

Yami: "Willow." She said simply.

Neko: "What do mean by-" She said getting cut off by the alarm.

Alyssa: "Which alarm is it tha- shoot!!" She said limp running out the room with headmistress behind her. 

Neko: "That's the dungeon alarm. Everyone follow me, someone is trying to get out." She said.

"I think Lyssa's already on it." I said as we watched her half sprinted down the stairs with her crutches. And not to my surprise she goes rolling and I mean ROLLING. I want to laugh but she'll kill me so I keep it to myself.

Alyssa: "Even a strained chuckle and I will hang you." I she dusting herself then we were off again. All of us immediately stopped ourselves from laughing, even headmistress Neko.

~At The Dungeon~

Neko: "STOP RIGHT THERE!!" She shouted, at the group of villains, three of them had maskes. That's when I saw the fourth face.

 Willow: "You got to be kidding again? DON'T YALL UNDERSTAND TO LEAVE ME ALONE?!!!!!" She shouted with an angry expression.

Yami: "What do you mean, can you specify?" She said stupidly.

Liam: *face plams*

Prince: "To think you said something smart earlier." He pointed out,I agree with him.

King: *sticks his head out of the portal* "What ya'll waiting on A MESSAGE FROM THE LORD?!!" He asked rather idiotically.

Another Villain: "Shut it we will be there in a sec." She said then looked at Willow expectantly.

"Willow, look at me." I said and she did in a confused face. "You don't have to do this. Please don't do this." I pleaded stepping closer and closer to her.

Willow: "Look here cutie, I'm sorry but I must go now,  PEACE OUT." She said then jump through the portal with the other two villains. As soon I they did I stumble where the portal used to be..................................................................................................................................................................................................................but it was gone. All I did was stare at the empty space in disbelief.

Ty: "You good bro?" He asked me putting a hand on my shoulder. And I turn around to face the rest of the group.

" . . . " I said nothing I was too distracted to pick a feeling. What should I choose anger, sadness, confusion. I didn't now.

Yami: "Soo is Lo going to on the villains side now or...." She asked.

Liam: *slaps her in the back of her head* 

Yami: "OW WHAT THE HECK ANGRY BIRD?!!" She shouted at him.

Liam: "Please do shut up. Can't you see the guy's... you know processing." He said to her. 

Yami: "What do you * looks at me * Oh." She said in recognition.

Elle: "We need to find her and find out who those other villains were, quickly." She said pushing down all of her emotions you could see it.