Music Class (Chapter 11)

AS/N: Ok so Kia and I were thinking of doing a update not a chapter where we put all the information of our characters their quirks nicknames those kind of stuff. We don't know when to post it so bare with us, That's it continue to read, see you at the end and enjoy ;)

Alyssa's POV

I'm currently standing in the middle of gym for my quirk assessment. First I shapeshifted into coach and back second formed a sword and cut the dummy in half third I walked over to the basket ball post and lifted it with one hand and rested gently back on the gym floor, lastly I walked back to the centre did a bow and made my way back to the cluster of shocked and amazed students.

Ty: "Super strength? Me too!!" He said giving me a high five. "Woah, strong but soft." He said examining my hand.

"The secret is moisturiser." I whispered to him with a wink and smile.

The rest of gym classes was just running drills without using our quirks. It was kinda boring but a bit entertaining to watch the boys compete against each other without quirks. It was music class next and the others and I went to our lockers after 'hitting the showers' as coach says. We finally get to class after Yami and Willow were going on and on about what Dani (a.k.a. Danielle, Elle, D) had to do to get them up, 'cause clearly we didn't hear it the first ten times. As I walked through the class door I fell in love with it immediately, I love music and this class is a dream come true. THANK YOU AUNT NEKO!! I made my way to the middle of the class and took a seat.

Everyone was sitting different levels of the classroom, (we don't know what you call it) there were five rows. Dani sat on my right, Yami on my left and Willow next to her the boys sat the same way directly behind us. Prince behind me, Ty behind Dani, Liam behind Yami and Sky behind Willow.

This is what the classroom looked like:

It was a few minutes before the rest of the class got here but it was full eventually

It was a few minutes before the rest of the class got here but it was full eventually. Class was getting started and just saying I was low key on the brink of falling out of my chair.

???: "Good morning class, my name is Mrs. Hudson and I am your music teacher." She said to the crowd of seated students. "Now we are going to get started, can everyone please make their way to the board and write your name under what you can do."

The white board had a table with all the instruments in the classroom, then there was a column with singing and another for the people who can't do anything. Like if anybody doesn't even know how to hit a triangle. By this time everyone went up and made their way back to their seats.

This is what the group picked.

Liam: Bass and Electric Guitar

Willow: Electric Piano and Drums

Yami: Flute and Singer

Sky: Singer and Electric Guitar

Prince: Grand Piano and Cello