Part 58

Theo's POV:
We sat there for over 3 hours. Y/n then fell asleep on my shoulder.
Theo: "we should head back... she's sleepy."
Draco: "yea... I will go in a few."
Theo: "she loves you mate..."
Draco: "thank you..."
I picked up Y/n and walked towards our dorm.
I closed the door behind me and changed into some sweats and a tee. I turned around to face Y/n. Her eyes where open and she had a little smile on her face. She opened her arms and the blankets. I walked over and laid down.

She planted a kiss on my head and then played a bit with my hair

Y/n: "I love you..."
Theo: "I love you more princess."
Y/n: "impossible..."
Theo: "what did you say? Impossible? Well that asks for a-"
Y/n: "no no no! No tickles! I'm to sleepy!"
Theo: "keeps you awake sleepyhead!"
I started tickling her and she started laughing.
Y/n: "damnit Theo! Omg ahahah! Stop that hahah! You know I don't like that ahahah! Stop that ahahah!
I swear to god ahahah!"
I laughed with her because it's so funny to see it.

Y/n's POV:
After at least 30 minutes of being tickled we went to sleep. He was spooning me and with his big warm strong arms he helt me. Every time I breath in or out I would smell his cologne. The one he bought because I once said it smells good. I could feel his breath slow down a bit. His body relaxed and his arms where now leaning on me. It made me sleep easier. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

(Sorry for the short chapter! Also wanted to let you guys know that I'm already starting with a new Mattheo Riddle love story! It's a concept for now and I will release it when this story is finished because I don't think that this is gonna get go...

(Sorry for the short chapter! Also wanted to let you guys know that I'm already starting with a new Mattheo Riddle love story! It's a concept for now and I will release it when this story is finished because I don't think that this is gonna get going for very long anymore *sad vibes*! I think this is gonna get like at least 8 more chapters. I think more but we will see! Just know that I'm already busy making the next one! Bye loves!)