Part 22

Theo's POV:
I woke up with Y/n still sleeping in my arms. I gently stroked her hair while whispering to her to wake up because we had classes.
Y/n: "I don't want to...."
Theo: "we can skip tho?"
Y/n: "no we get in trouble then and I already missed a lot."
Theo: "then we have to get up."
We got up and changed. We both didn't want to wear uniform so we didn't. I changed into some black jeans with a light gray tee with my robe. Y/n changed into this.

Over that she wore her robes

Over that she wore her robes. We walked to the great hall holding hands. When we walked in Dumbledore already started his speech. We just sat down with the rest of our group and didn't actually listen until I heard 2 new students being pronounced. Delilah Rosegarden and Daniel Rosegarden. There walked in this pretty girl with an handsome boy. Yo uncoils definitely see they were siblings. I looked to my side to see Theo looking at me. I saw in his eyes some anger. So I whispered.
Y/n: "why so angry?"
Theo: "the girl is always trying to hit on me. The boy always helps her with that."
Y/n: "how does he helps her?"
Theo: "most of the time love potion. We need to go to our dorm in a few have to make sure something."
I nodded at him. The new kids walked towards us and sat down on each side of Theo and I.
Delilah: "Hi I'm Delilah Rosegarden. Theo's girlfriend."
Y/n: " Hi I'm Y/n. Y/n Riddle. Theo's wife."
I saw her eyes turn angry. She switched a angry face with her brother. Theo stood up and gave me his hand to get out of there. We went back to our dorm.
Theo: "can I get your ring please."
I took my wedding ring off and gave it to him. He did something to the ring I don't know what exactly.
Y/n: "what are you doing?"
Theo: "I did a spell on the ring so that only you and people who actually care about you with good intentions can touch it everyone else will feel it burn really hard thru everything. It also makes sure that no love spell or any spell that can hurt you hurts you."
I smiled at him as I hugged him.
Y/n: "I love you."
Theo: "love you to."
I placed the ring back on my finger. Okay let's try. He shoot a spell at me not one that could hurt me bad but still could hurt me. I didn't feel anything. That was good. I saw Theo smile as he knew I would be fine from them. He did the same to his ring. We went out again and walked to our potions class.
Snape: "you will work with a group of 4 for this potion. I make the groups."
I sighed and looked at Theo. He never liked that name he admitted only if I said it so now no one else can call him that except for me.
Snape: "and the last group, Riddle's and Rosegarden's."
Great that's just great. I rolled my eyes as I felt Theo his hand on my hand. He helt my hand while drawing some shapes on the back of my hand. Our hands were on the table.
Delilah: "Ohw I'm sorry there is 1 chair less. You guys wouldn't mind if I would get on Theo boo's lap right."
Theo: "the fk you just called me?"
Delilah: "Theo boo. That's what I always call you."
Theo and I looked at each other while I got up and he pulled me onto his lap.
Delilah: "that's my place you b!tch!"
Y/n: "actually it's mine. You see the rings we have? Yes I think you do."
I smiled at her.

The rest of our class Theo and I did research on how to make this potion while Delilah and Daniel were searching all the ingredients and how much we needed of it

The rest of our class Theo and I did research on how to make this potion while Delilah and Daniel were searching all the ingredients and how much we needed of it. When class was over I looked at Theo and remembered we had another potion hour together right now. Snape walked out of the room as well as we stayed there together I laid my head down on the table.