Part 36

Today we had a a meeting at the manor. We all dressed up. Expect for me.... I still couldn't with my stitch. I just wore some jeans with a sweater I stole from Theo. We went to the Malfoy manor. When we walked in I saw lots of deatheaters looking at me with a disapproving face.
Voldemort: "Y/n.... you look beautiful but not dresscoded....."
Y/n: "I'm sorry my lord.... I got a crucio in the back and I'm not aloud to wear tight things at the moment..."
He nodded at me and started the meeting.
After the meeting only, Theo, Tom, Draco, my parents and Theo and Tom's father were there.
Theo: "why isn't Y/n aloud to sing and play piano Lucius?"
Lucius: "what are you talking about?"
He gave me a death stare. I looked down at my hands.
Theo: "Y/n is an amazing player. She should just do play and sing more it makes her happy."
Lucius: "how do they know all of this Y/n? Did you tell them?! You now what's gonna happen!"
Y/n: "I didn't told them father.... I didn't."
Lucius: "LIAR!"
Draco: "I told them father. Y/n didn't do anything..."
Lucius: " and how do they know that you played and sang?"
Y/n: "I played and sang again..... at Hogwarts."
My father jumped up and was about to come at me. Theo stood up out of his chair and pointed his wand at my dad.
Theo: "don't touch her."
My father took a step back.
Voldemort: "Y/n could you play us a song?"
I looked up at my dad who was furious.
Y/n: "I can my lord....."
Theo and I walked over to the piano. I took my place behind it. Theo laid his hand on my shoulder. I started playing a song. (Listen to the song).
When I was done my dad looked angry at me and then saw that lord Voldemort was actually amused.
Voldemort: "well done Y/n. You should play more."
I played another song and saw my dad actually enjoyed it.... I think because lord Voldemort liked it.
I was relieved. I could play again without having to worry about my father. I loved it.

(Short chapter sorry! Next one will be a bit longer I think!)