Part 2

After some time Pansy took my book. "Hey give that back!" "No they're trying to talk to you!" She pointed at Theo, Tom, Blaise and Draco. I looked at them. "What do you guys want?!" I said annoyed. Blaise: "Jeez now nothing...."
y/n: "Good! Give me my book back!"
Tom: "actually? How old are you?"
Y/n: "16 turning 17 in a few weeks! Now give me
My book!"
Pansy: "you definitely need to stop reading this much!"
Y/n: "if you give me my book back I will put it in my bag...."
Pansy: "deal!
I got my book back and did my part of the deal.

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

We finally arrived and it was time for me to get sorted. I took place on the chair and the sorting head started talking "hmm.... a Malfoy.... but you're different.... you have an aggressive mind.... more then the others.... I must warn you and the others that it can be dangerous.... I see a lot of braveness to.... your also smart but I don't know where to put you... let me think.... BETTER BE..... SLYTHERIN!" I got up and walked to the Slytherin table where I sat between Draco and Pansy. In front of me dat Blaise with in either sight one of the riddle's! "Didn't expect something else of my little sister" I smiled at Draco. Pansy: "so you know with who you share a dorm yet?"
Y/n: yea...
Pansy: "who?"
Y/n: "Theo and Tom... there weren't any spaces left and they have 2 queen sized beds...."
Draco: "Ohw no no no! Not gonna happen!"
Tom: "why not? It's gonna be fun!"
Draco: "I'm not letting my sister in your room! You to hit on everything that moves!"
Theo: "you mean Tom...."
Draco: "yea and you hit on every girl you see to!"
Y/n: "Dray it will be fine!"

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐
Y/n: " how are we gonna share the beds?"
Tom: "I heard the couch is fine for you."
Y/n: "sorry? The couch?"
Tom: "yes I'm not laying in bed with my brother and we both can't lay in bed with you because Draco would kill us and we're not taking that risk!"
Y/n: " Your scared of my brother? Your a Riddle!"
Tom: "don't mind that."
I got that they were serious. I went into the bathroom and changed into my pyjama.

(Your pj's)I walked out and saw that Tom was already asleep

(Your pj's)
I walked out and saw that Tom was already asleep.
Theo: "you look good."
Y/n: "thanks but I don't."
At dinner I found myself actually liking Theo as a friend! He's very nice.
Theo: "no really you look good."
I smiled at him and went to lay down on the couch. I had my hair in a braid so it wouldn't be messy. I laid down underneath the blankets and after a few minutes I started shivering.
Theo: "are you shivering?"
Y/n: "yes...."
Theo: "you want my hoodie? It's warm and I was going to get out of it anyway."
Y/n: "if you don't mind... then yes."
He got out of his hoodie. Damn those abs were nice. He threw me the hoodie and I got putted it I over my pj. Theo:" better?" Y/n: " a bit..." Theo: "your still cold huh?" Y/n: "yes..." he opened his blankets and patted the bed. He wanted me to come and lie with him. Y/n: "Draco doesn't want me to..." Theo: "does he want you freezing?" Y/n: "no?" Theo: then come here." I walked over and laid down next to him. There was some space between us and I laid in my side with my back towards him. Theo: "I don't bite and that's not helping you to warm up." He moved me towards him. He wrapped his arms around me, my hands were on his chest.