Part 19

Theo's POV:
I was in charms class. I didn't see Y/n anywhere so she wasn't in here. Tom came storming in. He had watery eyes. Tom: "I'm sorry professor. I need Theo to come." He nodded and I packed my stuff and walked out. Theo: "what's wrong?"
Tom: "Y/n.... she tried to...."
Theo: "she tried to what?"
Tom: "end het life by jumping of the astronomy tower...."
I felt tears in my eyes.
Theo: "where is she?!"
Tom: "I was in time to pull her away while she leaned over..... she's in our dorm."
I ran to our dorm. I saw Y/n lying on the bed. She had tears stream over her cheeks. Her mascara was all over her face.
Theo: "why.... why would you do that?"
Y/n: "I don't want this anymore.... I can't take it anymore....."
Theo: "what do you mean?"
Y/n: "all the girls at school tell me to die. That I'm a waist of air.... that I'm not good enough for you.... what is true...."
Theo: "no no darling.... you are good enough for me. Since when do they do this?"
Y/n: "since we got married."
I felt tears fall down my cheeks. I walked over to her and sat down on the floor next to her lying on the bed. She was lying on her side.
Theo: "please don't do that ever ever again.... you scared me a lot....."
She looked me away. Like she would try but couldn't promise. I cried even harder at the thought of losing her. Y/n: "I need to use the bathroom...."
I nodded at her as she went to the bathroom. I heard her ramble something. It sounded like a box of pills. THE DRUGS! I ran over as I saw her slick 4 pills.... an overdose...
Theo: "Y/N! TOM TOM HELP ME!
He ran in and saw Y/n passed out on the ground. We carried her to the hospital wing. Madame Pomfrey looked worried at her at asked if she did it again. I nodded. She took out the pills as fast as possible. She told me she was gonna need some days to wake up.
I looked at the love of my life. She looked as her soul just left her. A few hours later we were called to the great hall. Dumbledore told us about Y/n her overdose and how she was in a coma. I saw some girls look incredibly guilty. Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Cho Chang and some others. I knew it was them. I walked over to them when everybody left. Theo: "you guys did this huh?!"
Cho: "it wasn't meant to go this far!"
Theo: "before she overdosed she tried to fk jump off the astronomy tower! Tom was there but if he wasn't there she would be dead!" They all looked down and I saw some tears roll down. Theo: "stay away from her!" I felt my tears burn in my eyes and I walked into the hospital wing. I still saw her lifeless body.