Part 56

Theo's POV:
I have been sitting next to her for a few minutes. My mind is chaotic. I decided to owl my father about this. Why? I have no idea. He came here really quick to look at her himself. He told me he would plan the thing a few days later because it meant so much for me. That's good.... right? At this point I can't even decide it. I then remembered I hadn't told the rest. I could only tell the death eaters the real reason the other ones I had to tell a stupid excuse... what am I gonna do?! I decided to let Draco and Tom come up with an excuse. I told them and there were tears falling from their eyes. The not again look in their eyes just as I have. They rushed over to her and there she was sitting? she was sitting!
Theo: " Y/n? Your alive?!"
Y/n: "unfortunately your father did a spell to make me feel better so now I'm alive..."
Theo: "UNFORTUNATELY? YOU ALMOST DIED AGAIN!"
Draco: "what is wrong with you?!"
Y/n: "you didn't tell them the reason?"
I shook my head. My head was to chaotic to tell them... I forgot about it. I was standing with my head low. I heard Y/n explain it. I could see her falling to the ground again.
Draco: "THAT'S STILL NO REASON TO DO THAT! NO WONDER YOU DON'T HAVE MANY FRIENDS OR PEOPLE THAT CARE ABOUT YOU!"
My head shot up. I looked at Draco's angry face and then turned to Y/n. She had tears in her eyes.
Y/n: "you don't mean that...."
Draco: "I DO!"
Y/n: "so your one of the people who want me to die?"
Draco: "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! YES AT THIS POINT I WANT YOU TO DIE!"
I saw tears falling from her eyes. I turned to Draco facing him.
Theo: "get out now."
Draco: "what?! Worried your little princess can't take the truth?!"
Theo: "SHUT IT! SHE ALREADY WANTS TO DIE! DO YOU REALLY WANNA EXPLAIN TO YOUR PARENTS THAT SHE DOED BECAUSE OF YOU!"
Y/n: "Draco.... how long... have you been feeling this?"
Draco: "since you could come to this stink hole!"
Y/n: "so all that time... you were pretending?!"
Draco: "YES! I HATE YOU! I HATE THAT YOU MY SISTER! I HATE THAT I ALWAYS HAD TO BE NICE TO YOU BECAUSE YOUR FAMILY! I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!"
Theo: "Draco! That's enough!"
Draco: "it isn't actually... she deserves so much worse... I hope you die out there... and don't think I'm gonna help you! Even better! Don't think Pansy, Blaise or anyone is gonna help you!"
Tom: "Theo, Nate and I will help you Y/n... even if it's the last thing we do..."
Draco: "SHUT IT TOM!"
Y/n: "STOP YELLING! Please..."
I looked over to Y/n. She was so was crying and looked really hurt. I couldn't blame her. Her brother just did all of that?!
Y/n: "I want to be alone... leave me alone for some time please..."
Theo: "of course darling..."
I kissed her cheek and whispered: "I love you so so much.... we will get thru everything together..." before leaving with Tom and Draco.