Introducing....!

Me:Welp...I'm here with...nobody,as of now.Maybe as I go along I can get some people to join me,you know,besides the Ninja.*snaps,causing the Ninja to appear in front of me*

The Ninja:*looking around* :O

Me:Eheheheheheheh.....anyway.I figured that since this is my first chapter or blog or whatever,I might as well answer some questions.*turns to the Ninja*Ask away!

Cole-1:What's your real name...because it isn't Blaize.

Me:*stiffins*If you must know,my name is Candice.Say anything,and I swear-I'll kill you.

Kai:2:Age?

Me:Fourteen,turning fifteen in September.

Jay:3-Weight?

Me:*smacks*NOPE

Zane:4-Height?

Me:*sighs*I'm short...I'm only like,5"2...

Cole:5-Which one of us is your favorite?

Me:^-^ You are.

Cole: :)

Kai:6-As of now,who's your least favorite...?

Me:Jay!

Jay:7-Awww...why? D:

Me:Do you really want me to name off the reasons?Let's see...almost beat up Cole once,did beat him up once,lied to Nya about yourself,and you asked my weight-WHICH IS A DEATH WISH!

Jay:I...um...*squeaks and hides in da corner*

Zane:7-What's your personality type?

Me:Hmm...well,I'm nerdy,pastel goth,hopeless romantic,and a pinch of derp. :3

Cole:8-Friends?

Me:Les see...not gonna say their real names,just their character ones.Lyra,Alice,Raven,and Kristal. might even bring them in a moment.^-^

Kai:9-Got any cute friends that like me?*eyebrow waggle*

Me:*facepalms*Okay,bringing in my friends now.*snaps and my friends all in appear in a line*

Kristal:OH MY GAWD IT'S THEM!!!*pets Kai's hair*

Kai: :P

Me:*pats her on the back*Breathe...

Lyra:*brushes white hair from her eyes*Wow!Holy crap...!

Alice:Oh.*adjusts her Pikachau hoodie*So you're the people Blaize obsesses over.

Raven:Dude...*points at Cole*Isn't he the one you-

Me:SHUDDAP O///O *tackles*

Raven:OW!Get off of me!!

Me:*pinning her down with one hand*Haha...NOPE.Anyway...I'm gonna go ahead and leave on this note before someone gets killed.Don't forget to leave dares and questions and all that good stuff in the comments,and until then,keep da fire!

Raven:COLE!SHE-

Me:I'M GONNA KILL YOU!