10. Co-operation?!?!

"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
"BITC— ALL MIGHT"
*action*
~Time Skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unbearable pain coursed through his body. The skin on his arm slowly deteriorating, delivering the most pain possible.

Izuku: "owwwwww, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!"

Shigaraki just giggled and smiled sadistically at his groans of pain.
(She basically gonna be a toga but more controlled)
She slowly moved her way up his arm and to his shoulder, decaying all skin and clothing that crossed her path. Izuku was biting his lip, trying not to scream in pain but only letting out muffled groans.

Shigaraki: "oh yes! Will you join now 'reaper'?"

Izuku: "no you *grunt* psychotic *groan* SHIT!"

Izuku glared at the girl, his eyes screaming bloody murder. Kurogiri felt something was off, she slowly walked up to handjob.

Misty lass: "young miss, maybe we should lea-"

Shiggy: "oh, that's not nice. Well, guess you have to die."

Her hand reached for his face.

Izuku: "FUCK OFF"

He bit down on his tongue, blood spraying all over the wet ground. A Yellow light shone off his body, illuminating the circular tunnel. Shiggy covered her eyes while kurogiri surrounded Shigaraki and herself in her mist and warped 10 metres away.

*BOOM*

Smoke covered the tunnel as the rumbling stopped. They both went to walk forward again, only to be met with a clawed hand. They were both smashed into the wall, Shigaraki was instantly knocke out. Kurogiri only had the wind knocked out of her. She shakily looked up to see a Titan staring at her:

 She shakily looked up to see a Titan staring at her:

Needless to say, she was scared shitless. As soon as she saw that she grabbed the knocked out Shigaraki and hauled ass the fuck out of there, disappearing into a portal.

As soon as they left, The Titan started to release steam from the nape of its neck and released a sweaty izuku Yeager: