7. The one that punishes: the Reaper

"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
"BITC— ALL MIGHT"
*action*
~Time Skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobodies POV

After the incident with momo, izuku had tried to keep a low profile as he wanted to start vigilantism in the next few months. But first he had to make a workshop for all of his stuff. He would leave the house late at night when Eri was asleep, use his Titan form to dig and to move materials, arrive early in the morning, get some sleep, wake up and have a normal day.

(Don't ask how Eri didn't wake up, just think of it as.. erm.. plot?)

It was like that for 3 months. Izuku had bags under his eyes that could rival his aunts, and her quirk literally gave her insomnia. Anyway, after he was finished, he took Eri to show her and get her opinion on the looks.

Izuku: "hey snowball, do you wanna see something I'm working on?"

Eri: "yeah! What is it?"

Izuku: *smirking* "you'll have to wait and see"

Eri: *pouting* "humph, meanie"

Izuku: 'cute'

*click*

The duo then went to the back of the cabin to see a trapdoor that wasn't always there. Izuku opened it up to see wooden stairs going down and into another room. They both go down the stairs and enter the room.

Izuku: "so how'd's it look?"

(Imagine that it's not iron mans suit, it's izuku's suit from the bio)

Eri: *stars in her eyes* "WOAH, SO COOL PAPA!!"

*click*

Izuku: "really? thank you snowflake"

He then shows Eri around the place. It was a very large room, about as big as a normal 3 bedroomed house, and had wires across the top, flowing down into various contraptions and machinery. He had made his vigilante suit and put it on display for Eri.

 He had made his vigilante suit and put it on display for Eri