Fake marriage- Part 3

On the last part:

This was until Natasha raised a very important question. "So as you know neither of us can have kids" she began to say. "So would you like to maybe look into adopting a child" Nat said.

You turned to face her completely and you said. "Of course I would like to adopt a child with you Natasha, I couldn't think of a better person to do that with. "Then it's settled on our next day off together we will properly dive into looking at how to adopt a child." Natasha said. "Why wait when we could do it today?" Y/N added. "You wanna do this today?" She said looking taken aback at what you had just agreed to. "I mean I would like to do it today if you feel comfortable enough to do that." You added taking her feelings into consideration. "I mean it seems a bit quick Y/N but if you want to adopt today then we will go and do it, I do have one question though?" She said. "Go ahead" you added.

"What about work, we're both part of the avengers which means we could be away long periods of time which wouldn't be good for the kid and I know you wouldn't want to give up work and I know I don't, I don't think there is a reasonable way to say this but maybe we need to wait." Natasha said. This caused a tear to run down your cheek. Nat walked towards you and wiped the tear from your cheek. "Don't cry please, we can work this out I promise." Nat said. "I'll quit my job if I have to Natasha I just want to settle down with a family now, I know it's not exactly ideal you being away but I know how much you love your job and I'm not willing to spoil your happiness just to see me happy, it's not what I want." You said to Nat. "Well then it's settled we will go and adopt today and I will continue working whilst you stay home." Nat said.

"Let's go" Y/N said whilst grabbing Natasha's hand picking her up off the floor and dragging her to the car. "Someone's a little impatient" Nat said. This caused you to giggle. You both got in the car, you rang Wanda telling her to pick up some stuff for a child's room whilst Natasha drove you back home.

When you arrived home you saw that Wanda had let herself in and you walked to the spare room you had to find it had been redecorated and filled with kids toys, a bed, books and a bookshelf and other items. You turned and looked to Wanda "thank you for doing this, you know you didn't have to right." You said. "Well I wanted to plus it was fun, it was something different for me and I was just sat around the tower anyways so it's not like I had anything to do. I'm so happy my older sibling is going to be a parent which means I get to be an auntie. I'm so happy for you both omg I can't wait to meet them." Wanda said. "Woah slow down Wanda we get your just as excited as us but please tone it down a little." Nat said.

The next day- 11am

You and Nat had been up and ready for a few hours, Nat had no missions today and you had quit yesterday. You both got in the car and Nat drove you both to the nearest foster home and you double checked that Wanda did install the car seat like the promised which she did. You and Nat talked till you pulled up at the foster home. Nat got out first and headed to your side and opened the door for you whilst gracefully giving you her hand. You grabbed it and climbed out the car and walked towards the door hand in hand.

You were greeted by a lovely young woman aged between 25-30 who started asking you questions about parenting to figure out if you would be suitable parents. You both answered the questions and were taken into a room where all the children stood in a line. You and Natasha paced back and forth along this line but there was one child that caught both of your eyes almost immediately. She had a lovely dark skin with curly brown haired locks and the brightest blue eyes that you both had ever seen. She had the type of smile that would light up the room as soon as she walked in.

It was time for you and Natasha to talk with the woman over which child you'd like to take and you both agreed on the little girl that you both had your heart set on taking home. You signed the legal documents whilst Nat took the young girl to the car and got her fastened in. You rang Wanda telling her all about the little girl and that she could come and see her when she had gotten settled in.

About an hour later you all arrived home. You picked the child up and wrapped her around your waist and brought her inside. You placed her on the floor and found Wanda in the kids room, this time she'd added more personal stuff to it. You knew she'd be over even though you told her not to. Nat followed closely behind you and went to play with the little girl.

You and Wanda headed into the kitchen. "So Y/N you're a parent now." Wanda said. "I guess I am, it's very exciting but I'm also a bit nervous." Y/N added. "There's no need to be nervous you and Nat are going to be amazing parents. Have you decided on what you're going to call her then?" Wanda asked. Natasha has suggested a few names but I think if we're both at a mutual agreement we're going to go with the name Valentina." You said. "I like it, it's unique. Valentina Maximoff-Romanoff, it's got a nice ring to it, anyways I'll let you two get on with parenting duties and let me know if you decide on a different name." Wanda said. "Will do sis, see ya."

Natasha came walking in. "So what we going to name her?" She said looking back at you. "I think we should name her Valentina Maximoff-Romanoff." You said. "I like it let's go with that." Natasha said. "Okay well we will go make it official tomorrow but now I think it's time to go to sleep." You said. And like that the two of you headed to bed and the minute your heads hit the pillows you were both asleep.

A/N: Let me know if you want a part 4. Again this was suggested by scarletwanda_ I hope you like it! :)

-Have a lovely day

-Sam