Carnival Date- Natasha

It was a glorious summers day but today was a special day, Nat had kept it secret from you all week and wouldn't tell you what today actually was right up until today. That's when Natasha came running up to you and jumped into your arms. "Morning beautiful" said Nat, wide awake as if she'd been drinking coffee. "Morning" You said as your raspy morning voice had come through. "Everything alright?" she asked you. "Yeah everything's fine, just need my morning coffee" you subtly suggested to her. Natasha climbed out of your arms to go make you some coffee whilst you got dressed and went to the bathroom to wash your face. You let the cold water splash off your face so that you would be in a better mood to talk to Nat before you even had your coffee.

You could tell Natasha was excited for the day ahead but you weren't sure what she was excited for which had you worried because this is Nat and she would enjoy parachuting off a building. She loved the risk of death, it was such an adrenaline rush but you on the other hand weren't as bold as her. You made your way down to the kitchen where she stood with your cup of coffee. You gently took it out of her hands before taking a huge sip of coffee and kissing her.

"So what is special day today then Nat?" You asked her. "I'm taking you on a date" she added. This confused you slightly because she never took you out on dates without it being a special occasion, you walked over to check the calendar to realise that it wasn't an anniversary or her birthday and you knew it definitely wasn't yours. You stood staring at the calendar for a few minutes and when you turned around you saw that Nat was cooking you both breakfast. "What you making?" You asked Nat, "pancakes" she replied. She knew pancakes were your favourite thing to have for breakfast.

You wandered off to the living room and left Nat in the kitchen to make the pancakes to give her a bit of space as she liked to be able to roam freely. You went over to grab the television controls and you flicked on YouTube. You had just put on 'Line without a hook by Rick Montgomery' when you heard Nat calling you into the kitchen for your pancakes. You left this song on as you walked up to the room. You peered round the wall to find Nat dancing and singing to the song as she was piling the pancakes onto your plate. You gently snuck up behind her and wrapped your arms around her waist whilst swaying along to the music with her. You dug your chin into her shoulder and placed a kiss on her cheek as you took yourself away when the song had ended. She turned to look at you and said "that coffee really put you in a better mood huh?" You nodded in response. You finished off the coffee whist you ate your pancakes. You sat there whilst waiting for Nat to finish her pancakes and you just watched her eat them as you took in how adorable your wife looked.

Once Nat had finished eating her pancakes you picked up both of your mugs and plates and took them over to the sink where you would wash them later. As you were doing that Nat had told you she was going to get changed and jump in the shower so you made your way over to the sofa/couch. You changed the song and you had chosen 'I kissed a girl soft rock version by Katy Perry' it was one of Nat's favourite shower songs so you turned it up. You could hear her singing it in the shower and you giggled away to yourself. It was moments like this that nobody else gets to see that makes you honoured to be her partner. To witness and share these moments with her.

Time skip:

It's been half an hour and you are both ready to leave so you both put your trainers and jackets on and head out to the door double and triple checking it to make sure that you have locked it before jogging to catch up with Nat. We climbed into her car and put our seatbelts on. Once she had seen that we were both buckled up she pulled off the driveway and started to drive away. You weren't sure as to where she was taking you but you didn't care as long as she was with you.

Time skip:

15 minutes later you had arrived, you got out of the car and found that Nat had taken you to a carnival which was strange to you as you know she's a thrill seeker but you didn't think that this was her thing. You walked into the carnival with her holding her hand. "So дорогой (dorogoy) what would you like to do first?" She asked you. You looked at her and said to her that you were gonna go onto the hook a duck and Nat suggested that she does it for you because she wanted to win you some teddy bears. You chuckled to yourself at how much of a competition she was going to make this and it now made sense to you as to why she picked the carnival. You stood behind her as she tried and successfully hooked the duck. She turned around and looked at you and asked you which teddy bear you wanted, you walked around the stall at all the different stuffed animals but one stood out to you the whole time, it was the brown bear, to anybody else this stuffed bear would have no meaning but it meant the world to Natasha that you picked it, it reminded her of her home country. "You really had to pick out a bear which would have sentimental value to me didn't you дорогой (dorogoy)" she said sarcastically. "Of course I did принцесса (printsessa)" you knew that deep down she loved that you thought to be meaningful when you picked the stuffed animal, it's one of the things that made her fall in love with you. "I love you y/n" she said gazing lovingly into your eyes. "I love you too Nat" you added.

You both spent a few hours playing more carnival games and winning each other stuffed animals, it had turned into a competition and it was a competition you weren't willing to win. You both returned to the car and put the stuffed animals in the boot/trunk. "Hey Nat, how about we go on the Ferris wheel" you suggested. "Aren't you not scared of heights Y/n?" she added. "I am but when I'm with you I feel alive, like nothing bad is going to happen" you proceeded to say. "Okay just don't look down" she said unsure of wether or not you would actually listen to her.

You both made your way over to the Ferris wheel, "are you sure about this Y/n?" She asked. "Of course, I'm with you, all my fears disappear" as you said this she looked at you and just laughed at how soft you were being. Nat wasn't the one for affection but she was taking it well today. She paid and you both climbed into your cart. You held her hand and moved closer to her making sure that you were resting your head on her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around your waist as the wheel started to go around. She kept looking over at you and checking in on you to make sure your okay. The last thing Nat wanted was to be covered in vomit. You told her that you were fine.

It had went around a couple of times stopping a few times in between. This time when it stopped it had you and Nat at the top, you could feel the nausea and the panic start to set in, you turned to look Nat in the eyes and she told you to lie on her lap go you weren't tempted to look down, so that's exactly what you did. You were feeling awfully queasy as you were still stuck at the top but you didn't feel as bad as you felt Nat run her fingers through your hair and comforting you. About 5 minutes later you started to move again so you decided to sit up and admire the view again. The nauseas feeling finally left you and you were feeling much better.

It was now time for the two of you to get off and when you went to stand up you could feel your legs trying to give in on you, you knew it wasn't the best idea to try and stand by yourself so you wrapped your arms around Nat's waist and laid your head on her shoulder. You both made your way back to the car and once you had arrived at the car you pulled yourself away from Nat and climbed into the passenger seat. As you both left the carnival it was starting to turn dark, "have you had a good day дорогой (dorogoy)?" She asked you. "I had an amazing day, I didn't know you were capable of showing your soft side like that" you said.

Time skip:

15 minutes later you both arrived back home and you got out of the car and walked over to Nat. As she stood there waiting for you she gazed into your eyes, you made your way over to her pulling her in close for a hug and whispered into her ear "thank you for today, I'm lucky to call you my wife". "And I'm even luckier to have you by my side" she said. You both stared lovingly into each other's eyes and kissed each other with so much passion that you both felt infinite, you both felt alive, you realised that you have the rest of your life with this woman and that caused you to smile.

You made your way into the house and sat down on the sofa/couch. Nat asked you what you would like for tea and you had suggested to get a fish and chips (fries for my American readers) she was just about to get up and leave to get them but you told her to just get a takeaway/takeout. That's what she did, you both laid down on the sofa and decided to watch the lion king.

Time skip:

You were both full from tea and decided that you weren't gonna move from the sofa/couch, so you pulled the blanket from behind the two of you and she cuddled into your back and you both fell asleep in this position.

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter, I'm apologise it's so long compared to the rest of my chapters.

Have a lovely day/night

-Sam