Dress- Natasha

Y/n decided today was the day they were gonna go out and try and forget their last relationship, they had decided that they were gonna go to the bar. This bar wasn't like any other bar that they had been to before, this felt different, it felt good, the music was intoxicating and welcoming. Y/n approached the bar and ordered a sex on the beach. Y/n turned around once being served their drink and someone had caught their eye from all the way across the other side of the bar.

Y/n stood there taking in the marvellously bouncy ginger curls, they also had gotten lost in the emerald green eyes so they decided to approach them, they asked the woman for a dance and she accepted to y/n's surprise. Y/n asked the woman what her name was and that's when the red head had mentioned that they were Natasha Romanoff. Natasha had asked the same question back, "I'm Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n" they said without taking their eyes off of the red head. They had danced on the dance floor for a few hours now.

They both decided to call it a night once the bar had became too crowded. Natasha had asked y/n if they would like to come back to her house. Whilst answering this question y/n could feel the butterflies in their stomach. "I'd love to accompany you" said y/n.

Time skip:

Half an hour later back at Nat's

As they had entered through the front door to Nat's apartment, their eyes meeting perfectly gazing at each other. They both had butterflies in their stomachs they both knew that they wanted to kiss each other, Natasha averted her eyes to lock onto y/n's lips and y/n did the same thing. They slowly moved closer together with Natasha kicking the door shut as they did so. When they eventually reached each other they put their hands round each other's necks they connected their lips and began to kiss. Natasha was pushing her hands through y/n's hair with y/n doing the same. Whilst they were indulging themselves in the taste of each other's chapstick they were both feeling infinite, like there was nothing that could stop them.

They were infinite in that moment in time, their bodies felt like one. Their souls intertwining. They couldn't tell if the alcohol on their lips was making them more intoxicated or whether or not it was each other. They continued to kiss as they made their way to Natasha's bedroom. Y/n suddenly stopped and pulled away from Natasha. They realised they were heavily intoxicated and felt like if they wanted to do anything more with Nat they both had to be sober. Hell y/n didn't even know if she was attracted to them or if she was just drunk, either way it was a risk y/n wasn't willing to take.

Natasha turned around to look at them with a worried look on her face, "hey y/n what's wrong?" Asked Nat. "Nothings wrong Nat I just don't feel comfortable doing anything with anybody yet" y/n said trying to let Nat down lightly. "That's fine, we will talk about it in the morning" suggested Nat. "Let's just get you to bed" said Nat "I'll take the sofa/couch" she added.

Time skip

The next morning:

Nat had made her way from the sofa/couch to the bedroom to check go see if y/n was still asleep or not and when she realised they were she left them and went to the kitchen to go and make them both some breakfast. Nat had mad you both y/f/b (your favourite breakfast) she then proceeded to go back to the bedroom to wake you up. She said in a suggestive tone that breakfast was ready. This caused y/n to wake up and climb out of bed and place a kiss on the Russian's head without thinking anymore about it. Nat had turned away trying to cover her bright red flustered cheek this had made Nat realise that she did feel something for y/n last night and that it wasn't just the alcohol.

Once they had both finished their breakfast Nat cleared the table before suggesting that she wanted to talk to y/n about the events that occurred last night. Y/n wasn't phased much by the events of last night but they knew they had to tell Nat how they felt about her.

Nat had turned to look Y/n right in the eye and she admitted to them that she felt something for them and that it wasn't just the alcohol talking, y/n confessed their feelings to Nat too. They were both pleased they felt the same way about each other. They both gazed at each other's lips and closing the space in between the two of them they leant in for a kiss feeling infinite exactly like they did last night...

A/N: this could possibly have a part two in the upcoming days, if I was to make it smut would anyone read it?

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day  😊

-Sam