Goner-Wanda ⚠️

⚠️TW: Suicide, Grief and mentions of death⚠️

Y/n's POV:

I have these thoughts so often, it's just me and my thoughts, they make me feel human even when I can't feel a thing. I often go numb, I don't feel any emotion for anyone. I don't know if this makes me come across as heartless or selfish but I don't feel nothing. I have just been so numb. I don't know if I can take anymore, I know I should, I can't break Wanda's heart she's been through enough.

I need to think about how I feel, I need to put myself first for once, what's the point in living when life is so unfair? Why does everything seem so dismal? I am not as fine as I seem! I wake up with a fake smile on my face and I wear it like a mask, it's easier than having to explain that there is everything and nothing wrong all at the same time.

People often think I'm an attention seeker, they think I fake my feelings, I often bottle them up and let them stay there till the glass shatters and causes me to have a mental breakdown. I could tell Wanda was starting to worry for me she's been awfully clingy recently, she's hardly went anywhere without me. I think she's a little bit suspicious of me, she knows my past she knows I still suffer with depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts. She tries everything possible to make me happy but I just feel so empty and lifeless.

Wanda's POV:

I've started to worry about Y/n again I have a strong feeling that they are relapsing, they act different around me as if I've done something wrong, I need to give y/n their space but I can't trust them enough to leave them on their own for too long, I can't loose Y/n. They're everything to me, they are my moon and my stars, they are my world! I don't think they know how much they mean to me. I must admit that I do understand how they feel, it was hard for me to loose Pietro, I too felt suicidal but I stayed alive for Y/n because I want to grow old with them after all we have planned that we are going to be sitting on our balcony holding each other's hands staring into the sunset without a care in the world. I walked over to Y/n and patted them on the shoulder just to get their attention and I turned and looked at them and I told them I loved them and that I appreciated them.

I pulled them in for a kiss. Something was off with the kiss it felt as though Y/n was not paying much attention, as if their thoughts were elsewhere. I pulled away and grabbed Y/N's hand and took them to sit on the bed. I stared into their eyes and asked them what was up. I could tell something wasn't right, they had a look of pain in their eyes, their face looking empty and emotionless. They seemed lifeless. It's like they had buried their emotions and this hurt. I cannot stand seeing Y/N in pain it makes me feel pain, it makes me feel useless, it makes me feel like I have no purpose, if I'm there to care for someone I love but I can't get them to smile what was the purpose? What was the point? Was I good enough for them?

Time skip:

Y/N's POV:

I sat there on the edge of the roof, legs dangling over the edge, as I sat there all the memories of Wanda suddenly hit me, I pondered the thoughts currently going through my head. Should I jump? How long would it take to hit the bottom? Would anyone care if I left? Would anyone notice I'm gone? Would Wanda move on? I thought to myself, of course she would move on and find someone better she's Wanda Maximoff! Anyways I'm pretty sure Natasha is into her, she'll look after her for me I thought. I stood up onto the edge of the roof , the only thing left to do now was to jump.

Nat's POV:

Y/N what the hell do you think you're doing? I yelled. You can't do this, I know things are hard for you and I'm going to be honest it isn't going to get easier but we are all here for you, I know how you're feeling Y/N, take my hand, you don't have to do this. "I do Nat, I have to do this, it's too much for me to handle" Y/N shouted at me whilst bursting into tears. Y/N come down from there, we love you I know it's hard to see at this moment in time. I know it feels like your world has came crashing down but trust me it hasn't. I don't think I was getting through to them, I could see their feet moving ever so closer to the edge. Don't do this I beg you! We can help you.