Chapter-29

[imagine them blonde :) ]

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[imagine them blonde :) ]
.
.
.
.

[Eren and Mikasa]

[Eren and Mikasa]

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Eren... you okay?" Mikasa asked walking towards Eren.

"Yeah. Just feeling tired" Eren replied.

"Take a break or you will get sick" she said with corn concerning voice.

"Can't believe they are getting married soon... when did we all grew up this much?" Eren said.

"In no time life will be changed more... no one knows when we will be like this together again...." Eren said before he was interrupted by Mikasa.

"I wish we could spend more time together before you leave" Mikasa said with upset look on her face. She paused for a second before continuing, "Eren listen to me"

Eren softly looked towards the girl who was glaring at him with hopefulness.

"Take me with you" she said.

"W-what?" He hesitantly replied.

"I know you hate it when I blindly follow you every time.... but can I still follow you...this time?" She said slightly blushing looking at him shyly.

"Mikasa don't act stupidly.. you've your own work here we can't just risk it right?"

"I'm a writer Eren... location doesn't matter for me, I can write from wherever I want."

"This will cost you almost two year break before your next publication" he said with a mixed hint of annoyance and concern. Mikasa expression saddened with his comment.

"It's already hard for me Mikasa... why you're doing this to me?" Eren asked with a sullen face, staring at the party venue. Ah the similar  night, same scenario. He thought.

"Eeeh...Eren I-...uh" Mikasa hesitated with the atmosphere. So similar to the night when Eren confessed. Can I change our life now? She thought.

There was a small moment of silence between them.

"Cmon let's get back. After all it's my officially last night here before I'm gone for long" Eren said faking a smile... as if he wasn't dying from the thought of leaving her and others.

He took a few steps and turned around. Mikasa was still there unmoved. "What happened you want to stay here longer?" He asked. She looked fine it's not as if she's not well. He thought.

"Yea... let's get back" Mikasa said following Eren.

"no wait" she grabbed his hand suddenly. Eren looked stunned.

"Eren that day...you asked me why I care about you so much..." she said blushing as red as the scarf which was once gifted by Eren.

"When I was cold, you wrapped this scarf around me and made me feel warm. When I felt lonely, you held my hand as if no one else mattered. When I was worried, you comforted me that at the end of the day everything will get better. When I felt lost you told me that no matter what we'll return our home " She took a long breathe and looked at his green eyes which were wide open with shock. She tightened her grip on his hand.

"Ever since I was a kid, I've always dreamt about us living together somewhere far away. Just the two of us. You make me feel like no one else ever did. I just want to stay by your side no matter what. I want to share your dreams, victories, failures and even sins. I want to witness all of it" She smiled.

"Eren you're my most dearest and beloved person" she said with a tear rolling down her pinkish cheek.

"Mikasa-..." still surprised Eren didn't knew what to reply. He knew this feel, it felt right there in his chest. But finally hearing it from her made him feel like a fool. A fool so much in love.

He intertwined his fingers with her.
"Mikasa would you like to spend rest of your life with me? Just the two of us?"
.
.
.
.

 "Mikasa would you like to spend rest of your life with me? Just the two of us?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/N:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/N:

FINALLY I GOT TO WRITE MIKASA'S CONFESSION✨

⚠️ Manga spoilers below:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
50,123, 138 are few of the best and my most favourite chapters in manga❣️ I tried to implicit those three chapter mixed vibes in this one🥲