Hearing Takemichi, the others stood up as takemichi said, "the surgery's over..."

Everyone was nervous when the doors finally opened revealing the doctor and nurses who operated Draken.

"...we stopped his life from ending."

"Huh?"

"The operation was a success." Hearing this, everyone became elated and shouted in joy.

Y/n saw Mikey walk away without anyone noticing as she followed him with the excuse of calling her grandparents.

1st pov:

I followed a few distance away from Mikey, respecting his privacy, clearly understanding he's the most affected amongst us all. 

I saw him getting outside the hospital walking towards the corner where no one was around.

He leans on the wall not talking as he looks at the ground. Why does my heart hurt when I see him like this... It makes me want to protect this boy and give him all the love that he deserves.

I slowly walk towards him and it seems like he heard me approaching and looks at my direction. "...y/n-chin..." He called out weakly.

Hearing his call, I walk faster and stop right in front of him as I look at his dark blank eyes. "...Mikey..." I said in a comforting way as I move my hands towards him.

Before my hands touch him, I was pulled into his chest as I felt his arms surrounds my waist and back. "...Thank god!" He exclaims as he burried his face in between my neck and right shoulder.

In response, I hug him back tightly 'cause I know he's been staying strong in front of everyone this whole time.

"Kenchin." I heard him muttered as I felt his tears wetting my shoulder.

I keep patting and rubbing his back as a means to comfort him as I said, "...yes, Kenchin's alive.", as tears also rolled down my face.

"Don't worry me like that." He said when he finished crying.

"Well, you should tell that to Kenchin when he wakes up, Mikey." I smiled at him after breaking the hug.

"Right." He smile back then he ask, "why'd you break the hug, y/n-chin?", while pouting at me. 'Aaaaa Mikey! Why are you so cute' *blush*

"And here I thought of helping you with your wounds." I turn towards my right side as a mean to avoid his gaze which proves to be in vain as it really didn't do much when I heard him chuckle. Cuuuutteee.

"Okay, I'm sorry, y/n-chin." He said as he place his hands on my face turning it towards him. "Please help me with my wounds." He pleaded giving me one of his puppy eyes. ' Mikey do you actually want to kill me?!' I internally screamed as I try not to blush.

"Alright." I gave up. I mean, how could you not with his face right now?! "Let's meet up with the others now. They're probably worried about you." I said as I walk to the direction of the hospital's entrance.

As we were walking back, I clench and unclench my hands feeling some pain from punching those guys earlier. Then I heard Mikey ask, "does your hand hurt?"

"Mhm." I hummed while nodding my head. Then all of a sudden, Mikey stopped walking as he held my hand, causing me to stop too, and massage them as he said, "y/n-chin, just how hard did you punch the enemy earlier?", he joked as he let out a soft smile.

"Hmm...hard enough to knock them down...?" I answered as Mikey chuckled as he proceed to massage my other hand.

"Thank you for protecting Kenchin, y/n-chin." Mikey said still smiling.

"Draken's also one of my closest friend, Mikey. It's a given I'll protect him." I replied also smiling at Mikey.

At this Mikey stop massaging my hand and held both of my hands and kissed my knuckles *chu* *chu*, at this point my face exploded in different shades of red as I can only say, "w-w-w...wha...?"

"Y/n-chin! You got hurt, right? So I'm kissing the ouchies away!" Mikey beams and then continued, "so...you have to kiss my ouchies away later, too, alright?", then he gave me a smirk before changing into an innocent smile as he let go of my hand and walk again taking the lead.

'W-w...WHAT THE H*L JUST HAPPENED?!?' I thought as I watch him walk in front of me. 'I nearly died skdksifj Mikey what the h*ll are you doing to me??' My heart is beating rapidly until now.

We met up with the rest of Toman as Mitsuya finished telling them Draken's condition and Pehyan apologizing. After that, Mikey dismissed the gang and everyone left for their homes.

As I was leaving, someone pulled me back only to see Mikey pulling me towards his bike. "C'mon, y/n-chin. I'll take you home." Mikey stated.

"What about Emma-chan?" I ask worried about how she would get home.

"She said she'll stay for a while more. I'll get her home by then." Mikey explained.

"Alright then." I relented as I get on the back of his bike as he started the engine. "Hold on tight, y/n-chin!" Mikey said as I place my arms on his abdomen then we immediately drove away.

Chapter End~
(Not edited)

...So, How was it??? I told you guys I wanted to get to the lovey-dovey stuffs already. Hehehehe

So far, which chapter is your favorite?? Just wanna know^v^

I hope you enjoy this chapter everyone!