"Jimin will be joining shortly. That boy is stuck in the traffic." Yoongi replied with a smile. 

"Alright, let him come, I'll be back as well." Jeongguk said as he rushed towards the cash counter. He doesn't want to get into trouble for chatting during work hours. 

"You can take a break now if you want, Gguk." Grace, the cafe owner told him as Jeongguk shyly nodded. 

Grace was a beautiful lady in her late thirties. She was really sweet and extremely caring. She made sure all her workers were treated like her own family members. She had enough money but she didn't have a family so here she was. Owning a cafe and living happily. She adored Jeongguk because the boy always helped her whenever she needed help without any complaints. Hence, Jeongguk was fond of her as well. 

"Noona, I won't take more than fifteen minutes." Jeongguk replied with a small smile. 

"Take your time, small baby. You're still too young to be stressing so much over work. Now go." Grace replied as she ruffled the younger's hair fondly. 

Jeongguk smiled happily and walked towards his Yoongi hyung's table who was now sitting opposite to another extremely attractive male. 

"I see short hyung as arrived fashionably late again." Jeongguk said as he stood by the table. 

"You carrot loving human bunny stop calling me that." Jimin, replied playfully glaring at the younger. 

Min Yoongi and Min Park Jimin, the famous celebrity couple. Min Yoongi has the music industry wrapped around his pinky and Jimin has the same with the modelling industry. The couple had been high school sweethearts and they got married two years back. Their wedding was the talk of the town. Now the most asked question, how does Jeongguk know them? Simple, just like the Min couple, his hyungs were high school sweethearts as well in the same school. 

As it was said earlier, Jeongguk literally had no friends of his own age group. His hyung's friends were his friends, which includes the Min couple and of course his favourite Hoseok hyung. His introduction will definitely be done later on. 

"Ew. You could do better with the comeback." Jeongguk replied with a loud chuckle. 

Yoongi laughed out loud and so did Jimin even though he was playfully glaring at the younger. 

"How is your new apartment, Gguk?" Yoongi asked as he took a small sip of his husband's cappuccino and scrunched his nose. Definitely not his taste. 

"What about the house-warming party?" Jimin asked now as he took a small bite of the cookie.

"Firstly, the apartment is quite good---" Jeongguk stopped and gulped a bit, his thoughts going back to the memories of the last three days but then shook his head and continued. 

"--and about the house-warming party, you know I am trying to save now so maybe after a month or so." Jeongguk completed his sentence. 

"You know we are here for you, gguk. If you need any help as in anything, you can talk to us." Jimin said as he eyed the younger, giving him a smile of comfort. 

"Yes, you just need to word it out Gguk." Yoongi said now with the same smile as his husband. 

"I know, I know. God, now stop being so emotional and sentimental with me and tell me what's new? It's been so long. And I am sure you're here for me because this cafe is definitely not up to your celebrity standards." Jeongguk replied laughing. 

"Yes we missed our dongsaeng who seems to have forgotten us after getting a marvellous new apartment." Jimin replied with a fake pout. 

"Yoongi hyung I am sorry to say but your husband still sucks when it comes to acting." Jeongguk replied, making faces at the elder.