Chapter 8

<<<<<<<<<<<<<🌼🌼🌼>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Abhishek's POV-

"Seriously? You brought me to CP (Connaught Place)?" She raised a brow.

"Can't I?"

"CP is everyone's favourite, I expected something more unique." she pouted.

"Alright, not mine but it was her favourite place."

"Riya?"

"Uhmm."

I added, "In the initial days, I used to come everytime here only from Amritsar just to meet her."

"Whoa! Hold on a minute. That's the first time you ever shared something like that. And tell me what else you guys did?"

"We just used to meet." I spoke in a flat voice.

"You're so annoying!"

Heer's POV-

It was a few minutes we were walking on the pavement, when I asked hastily almost blacking out, "Where are-ah we going? And-dah if you want to answer like that-don't reply."

"I guess, you are hungry?"

"Well yah-ofcourse I'm. I didn't even had lunch."

"Should've told me before, come."
He crossed the side, and entered a bistro while I followed.

After taking the seat, "So you guys, used to come here right?" I smirked.

"No, and you just figure out what you want, I'll be be back in a sec." he responded ruffling his hair.

I took up my phone as he left. I was randomly going through it when I got a text from Shub,

                                                         S~Hey

H~ You answered now?!
   I called you like million 
   times the other night.

                        S~ Told yaa I was just out with friends and then
got a lil drowsy.

H~Leave it.     

                                S~So Whatcha doin?

H~ Kinda busy at work. Bye.             

S~ Bye.

I saw Abhay coming back, so I quickly kept the phone on the either side.

"You decided what you want?" He asked.

"I am deciding.."

********

We were in the middle of eating, suddenly his phone rang.

He answered, "Sorry, it's wrong number-"
I gazed at his finger, that ring still makes me curious.

"What're you looking at?" he inquired confused.

"Na-Nevermind."

"Whatt?"

"I was just wondering if that ring is related to Riya?" I pointed out.

He glanced at it and with a faint smile replied,"Yes it's related to her."