Chapter 15 : King Dedede - Goodbye isn't a Sad Word

King Dedede wasn't only angry. He was baffled. Kirby was now badly hurt because he had saved Meta Knight from the thorn. And what did he say when Meta Knight asked why Kirby saved him?

You're a really important person to me.

Damn, this ship is going all over the place.

As much as he shipped Meta Kirby, this was way too cute.

After that, Meta Knight was the angriest Meta Knight Dedede has ever seen.

Obviously, some kind of adrenaline was working through Meta Knight, making him move faster and fiercer than ever, even if he was hurt as well. Looking panicked, Wilanda has made the 50 tiny monsters go around to make protection around him, but Meta Knight has destroyed them all in 5 seconds, walking towards Wilanda with a dark and scary expression. Since Meta Knight didn't have his mask on, his eyes weren't red, but even without the mask, he was scary enough.

Meta Knight was fighting with Wilanda, who was looking quite scared now.

Partly, Dedede was like, HAHA, SUCKER! NOW YOU'RE SCARED!

But the other part kind of couldn't blame Wilanda for being scared. Seriously, Meta Knight might have crossed the line of Over-powered that moment.

One, he was faster than normal. It almost looked like he was teleporting as soon as he attacked one side and then went to the other side at lightning speed.

Two, his attacks were stronger than normal. His Mach Tornado was larger and more powerful, his shuttle loop faster, his galactic counter defence making Wilanda fly everywhere.

Three, he was scary. He was flipping Galaxia with his right hand, which was flickering with light, and his eyes were glaring dangerously at Wilanda.

But Wilanda kept on countering Meta Knight's attacks, grinning like he was planning something. And suddenly, he punched the air, where Meta Knight normally attacked from. Meta Knight was in the middle of moving there, so he crashed into Wilanda's arm in full force and fell. But he managed to make his cape turn into bat wings and he flew up.

'Oh, you just made a foolish mistake,' Meta Knight smiled dangerously, the foolish in a tone that made Dedede gulp.

Meta Knight flew up into the sky, his eyes grey and not silver. The sky was grey with the clouds, the same colour as Meta Knight's current eyes.

Meta Knight raised his sword, and amazingly, lightning struck on where Meta Knight was, though Meta Knight looked unfazed. He flew above Wilanda and started slashing Wilanda at an even faster speed. Downwards, then the left, the right, then left...

Dedede's heart jumped to his throat.

Darkness Illusion.

One of Meta Knight's strongest attacks. He normally only uses it in Smash Bros, but now... Somehow, he could use it right now, maybe because of anger or something.

Dedede and Bandana Dee were speechless.

Meta Knight kept on slashing Wilanda for about 5 seconds and stopped next to the shocked and pained Wilanda.

And Meta Knight stabbed the left of Wilanda's chest, just where the heart was.

Wilanda's piercing screech was hurting Dedede's ears.

Wilanda's eyes rolled up to his head and he fell onto the ground as blood poured from his chest.

He wasn't moving.

Dedede couldn't speak. He was still trying to process what had just happened, and how it happened. Did Meta Knight just kill Wilanda, on his own?