Chapter 6 : Meta Knight - The Nightmare

Since it was midnight, and since King Dedede was too sleepy to go on, Meta Knight, Bandana Waddle Dee, and Dedede put their tents up, and got their things into the tent, and went in and slept. Meta Knight took his mask, his sword, his shoulder armour, gloves and cape off, and snuggled into his sleeping bag. But he couldn't get to sleep because he was worried about Kirby for a few hours, but because he was so tired, he eventually dozed off. But Meta Knight knew when he slept, he got nightmares that were connected to real life. And he hated it.

When Meta Knight opened his eyes in the dream, he was at Kabu's place, standing with his armour on.

'Kabu?' Meta Knight called. 'Why did you bring me here?'

'To show you where you are and what Kirby is doing right now,' Kabu said, moving his mouth slowly. 'You are on a planet called Enicight, a planet close to Popstar. It is purple, as you know, but as you get closer, it will show the cities and nature on the planet, like Popstar. There is life on this planet as well.'

'Okay,' Meta Knight nodded since he heard of Enicight before as well. 'Now, where's Kirby?'

The scene around Meta Knight changed, showing a forest with a lot of trees and plants. Then, something came out of the bushes, and Meta Knight found out it was Kirby. Kirby was Leaf Kirby, and he looked quite panicked. He looked around and started to run, but jumped when a voice yelled.

'I found you, Kiiiiiiirrrrby!'

The voice made Meta Knight's neck tingle, and he saw a purple bear with violet thorns and grey eyes like the void, running forward.

Thorns.

Meta Knight thought about the thorns of Chilli Dog, remembering how dangerous they were. The thought made Meta Knight shiver.

The monster was with 10 other small monsters, purple with white thorns on the back. Kirby ran faster, then turned and jumped, and shot leaves at the monsters. 6 small monsters disintegrated, but the purple bear snapped his clawed fingers and more monsters appeared, surrounding Kirby. Kirby tried to fly, but the small monsters also grew wings on the back and flew after him, so Kirby gave up and dropped down again. Meta Knight wanted to reach out to Kirby, call to him to not be scared, and that he was coming. But he couldn't, obviously. One of the monsters jumped on him, and Kirby squealed in fright.

'Poyoooo!'

The dream changed, and Meta Knight was back with Kabu. Meta Knight didn't notice before, but he was shivering in fright.

'Kirby...' Meta Knight choked.

Kirby was in actual danger just because he went to play on his spaceship. If Meta Knight could have stopped him, Kirby wouldn't be in this dangerous situation he was in now.

'When did this happen?' Meta Knight demanded.

'Right now,' Kabu replied. 'It is about 4 in the morning right now. This big monster, Wilanda, is trying to get Kirby because he wants to destroy this galaxy. And also, the meteorite was made by Wilanda to get Kirby down to Enicight because he wanted to get Kirby easier.'

'I knew it!' Meta Knight yelled. 'Thank you, Kabu, for telling me this. See you.'

Meta Knight closed his eyes again, willing himself to wake up in real life. He found out he could do that, but he always knew it was quite hard.

Wake up, wake up, wake up...

Meta Knight slowly felt himself getting more closer to real life. Finally, after a few minutes, Meta Knight opened his eyes and found himself lying in a sleeping bag, looking up at the ceiling of the purple tent. Meta Knight quickly jumped up and dressed, taking his sword Galaxia with him. As soon as he got his mask on, he got out of the tent and went to his friends' tent, and knocked on the door. His friends slowly got out of the tent and complained a mouthful.

'C'mon, Meta Knight, we can go find Kirby in the morning,' Dedede moaned, and Bandana Dee nodded in agreement.

'Guys, listen! Kirby's in actual danger right now, being attacked because he's wanted!'

Meta Knight explained his nightmare, and when he finished, both B.W. Dee and Dedede were wide awake, listening to Meta Knight.

'We have to go now. Let's get ready quickly,' Bandana Dee said, and he and Dedede went back to their tents, and a minute later, came out, full and ready with their weapons.

'Let's go!' They all ran into the forest, for their friend lost in the forest.