Surprises Of A Lifetime

Luna's pov

"So your going to take her to the small hut in the woods near the cave waterfall that you guys always visit and then ask her to be your bonded seems like a romantic way to ask her I like it. Good luck." Sara tells me as we walk back to the castle. She had helped me pick out a bonding necklace.

When you ask someone to be you bonded you get them a necklace or a braclet and then when you do get bonded you get similar tattoos. The necklace was medium length and had a blue-green jewel in it.

"What if she says no though." I ask looking down. "You really think that freya would say no, all of floukru knows that you two are each other epic love, your just nervous." She tries to tell me and I nod and put the necklace in my small leather bag, as we walk into the castle.

I walk to to babies room and stand at the door watching freya she loves these kids all four and they really helped us both move on from the conclave. I come out of my thoughts to watch her pick them up and walk to the window looking out of it and to the yard with a small frown.

 I come out of my thoughts to watch her pick them up and walk to the window looking out of it and to the yard with a small frown

"Freya, are you okay." I ask as I walk into the room and then beside her. "Yeah, I just don't know of its a good idea the leave the girls alone when we go to the woods, for my birthday." She tells me "they will be okay. Beside we asked talia and davina and they want you too go to a place that connects you to lexa for your birthday." I say, yes she did tell them about lexa. "Okay, did you finish packing your bag, we are supposed to leave after dinner." She asks turning and walking dawn and nova to their cribs for a nap. "Yes, don't worry ai hodnes." "Your right I shouldn't worry but I just have a bad feeling something's going to happen." She says quietly not to wake the kids as we walk out of the room and down the hall towards the kitchen.

"What is for dinner, strik won" she ask as the twins run up to us. "The hunters got rabbit and deer for stew." Davina says slowly trying not to mess up her Gonasleng. "Did you help Marie cut up the vegetables." She asks them with a smile and they grin nodding.

"Well while we wait would you like to draw and paint or go see Mary and Sara

"Well while we wait would you like to draw and paint or go see Mary and Sara." She questions as we stop at the painting room just two doors down from dawn and nova's room. Both of the girls agree on painting and we enter the room both if them going to the two smaller tilted desks, as we go to the big one.