The conclave

Luna's pov

I laughed as freya pushed me against a tree and kissed me passinotly. We pulled apart and stared at each other until I broke the silence. "Why did you let me beat you when we fought today, I know your better than me." I said looking her dead in the eyes. "Because I don't want them to know I'm better they will try to harness more of the darkness and anger in me than they already have, if they think I will be next commander but  if they think that we are the same they will leave us alone." She said.

"Nevermind, I'm sorry for asking, you know I love you let's watch the stars."i said and she nodded and set the blanket down that she brought. She set down leaning against a tree and reached her arms out signaling that she wanted to hold me, while we watched the stars.

 She set down leaning against a tree and reached her arms out signaling that she wanted to hold me, while we watched the stars

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

An hour later we snuck back to our rooms and went to sleep.

No ones pov

What they didint know is that what happened tomorrow would change there lives.

The  next day

Freya's pov

Today the commander died and the conclave began, right now I was helping lexa get ready for her first match I had already been in two and won both. "You will do great
Strik Won."

Once lexa was ready she waited, and I went to find luna. I found luna looking terrified, and walked over to her and sat down. "What's wrong luna why are you scared."I said quietly she just looked at me then back at the floor and said " I have to fight my brother." She said sadly.

"I'm so sorry luna." I said hugging her while she cryed silently. I hope this day is over soon luna, and lexa's fights were last today then tomorrow this would continue.

An hour later

I  was on edge lexa had won her fight, but now luna had to fight her brother.
I knew she would win but I knew that she might let him win. In the end she won and I comforted her then we had dinner and had to go to sleep.

Later that night

Freya's pov

I quietly snuck out of my room and went to lexa's to say bye or more like look at her sleeping figure and say bye. I couldn't kill lexa or luna so I was going to run.

After i said bye to lexa's sleeping figure I went to luna's room but she had a couple candles  lit, but  what surprised me is she was packing a bag. She heard me and froze, she looked scared. "What are you doing luna." I asked confused was she going to run too.

"Freya please don't tell anyone, I was going to run please dont. I feel like a monster after killing my brother." She said with tears in her eyes, I ran and hugged her. "Luna even if you didint ask me not to I wouldn't have beside I was going to run too, i couldn't kill you or lexa." I said and she looked at me.