Recovery and Lightsaber Training

Start from the beginning

Purple Heart: Okay, but why is half of your body scar tissue?

Pantheon: The answer is war injuries, all I ever knew was Jedi Temple, Fight, Recover, Repeat. (And contingency planning)

Pantheon: Most of the time though when I got hurt I just kept fighting for months of constant battle and I only slept when I rarely recovered, So instead of healing I only got scar tissue in my body parts place.

Pantheon: Even my organs have incurable hidden injuries so that's why I bleed when I fight to long or intensely is because my organs rupture.

Pantheon: Well there you have it my injuries backstory.

Iris Heart: ..

Purple Heart: ..

Pantheon: Um... you guys there?

Iris Heart: It's worse then I guessed. *Saddened Tone*

Purple Heart: So you fought and never got medical attention?

Pantheon: Only when I was forced too as there were Trillions of lives at stake and if I could save them I would gladly do it then at least. Not now as I am betrayed by my home universe.

Purple Heart: I admire what you did but you could have died!

Pantheon: That was then, now I'm not going back.

Iris Heart: What other dark secrets are you hiding Pantheon?

Pantheon: What do you mean? *Flawless Poker Face*

Iris Heart: You know what never-mind now, we will find out in the future.

Pantheon pulls up his screen.

Name: Pantheon

Titles: Inheritor(You have a archive of information and pocket dimension in Revans Holocron.)

Force Child(You are loved by the force as you are its child, both sides of the force will listen to you.)

Accursed(You will permanently be in a Eternal Dying state all your bones are shards but held together forcefully by curse, and can be harmed outside of battle, any form of harm caused to you out of battle will be registered as 1 damage.)

Jedi Knight [Raiseable]( Grants you 10 extra stat points to use per level up.)

Level 5, Exp to level up 60000

Hp: 100/100(Permanently)

Attack: 100/100

Defense: 0/0(Permanently, Unless wearing armor)

Magic: 100/100

Force Energy: Infinite(If you use to much at once there will be a backlash which will cause your Hp to half temporarily for a day/Stackable)

Stamina: 1500/1500

Skills: Balanced Force Nexus/Passive(You can use any force ability you learn but be wary of backlash. Its impossible to fall to the dark side.)List of force abilities: Force pull, Force push, Force augmentation, Force lightning, Force Rage, Force Meditate, and Force grip.

Duelist Grandmaster/Passive(You can use any lightsaber fighting style and variant as a Grandmaster would.)

Weapons: Five Purple Lightsabers Damage Cauterize(Disables parts that come off, and kills if decapitated.)

Credits: 30000

Free stat points: 30

Pantheon puts all of them into Stamina.