Changing Things Up

Start from the beginning

Todoroki continued to move up and down on my member. I whimpered and grabbed ahold of his member, jerking it off. "Hgn~ Todoroki..." I felt a tingling sensation in my member as Kacchan pushed one of his fingers inside me unexpectedly. "Kacchan~!" I moaned. "T-Todoroki... I'm can't- I want to cum i-inside you so bad~ ngh!!" I squirmed.

He continued to grind, only making it hard for me to hold back. "Fill me up Midoriya~" He moaned, sitting completely on top of me. My member ached inside him for release. I grabbed his right hip and turned my reddened face away as I gave up control. I exploded inside of Todoroki.

"Ahh~" We both moaned.

"Yes~!! I feel so warm inside~" He purred as he continued to grind himself on top of me. Some of my cum leaked out of his entrance and began running onto the sheets. Kacchan continued to finger me, my body quivered in delight. "You feel so a-amazing inside me~"

"How about it's my turn with our lil bunny~ if you're still itching for something inside of you, I'll fuck you Todoroki~" He grinned. "Just lay on your back and relax."

"Oh?" Todoroki eased up, removing my member from inside of him as he rolled onto the bed. Kacchan rubbed lube onto his member and got on top of Todoroki. He placed his member at Todoroki's entrance and pushed in hard. "Ahh!! B-Bakugo!!"

He clawed at Kacchan's back hard, leaving red claw marks. I'm so glad they don't do that to me, I'd be crying but Kacchan seemed to enjoy it. They are rougher with each other than with me thankfully.

"My turn lil bunny~" Kacchan said as he handed me the bottle of lube again. "Put some of that on your fingers and rub a little onto me before you stretch me out~" He told me.

I sat up and got behind Kacchan. His butt stuck up in the air, his fluffy tail was up as well. I opened the bottle and rubbed the lube onto Kacchan before wetting my fingers. My mind was filled with thoughts. I hope I do this right!! I rubbed my finger around his hole before pushing my middle finger inside of him. His hole twitched.

"B-Bakugo!!" Todoroki whined as Kacchan pulled out of him unexpectedly.

"Slide up!" He demanded. "You're throbbing so bad I just can't help but what to suck you off~!!"

Todoroki moved up and spread his legs for Kacchan, he grabbed Todoroki and began licking all over his member. He whimpered, grabbing the back of Kacchan's head.

I began pushing in another finger. Kacchan moaned in response. Soon enough I had three fingers inside of him, moving in and out. I began spreading them apart, loosing his hole. "Damn lil bunny! You can really stretch a wolf out can't ya~ you can stick it in already~" His tail wagged playfully.

"O-okay!" I said as I positioned myself awkwardly at his entrance. I pushed into him, I slid inside with ease. "Hah~ K-Kacchan~" I slowly began moving in and out of him.

"Fuck~!! Go faster!" He begged as he began to suck on Todoroki's tip.

"B-Bakugo~ ngh~" Todoroki whined, pushing Kacchan's head down. Kacchan pushed Todoroki's legs back towards his stomach.

I grabbed Kacchan's hips and moved faster inside of him. "Faster lil bunny~!! Faster~ Oh fuck!!" He moaned. "Y-you're really g-good~!! Ahh!"

"K-Kacchan!!" I whined. His insides hugged my member pleasurably.

"You better not stop fucking me until I get a fill too, lil bunny~" He grinned. My face reddened even more. I leaned over Kacchan and reached for his throbbing member, figuring he wouldn't mind. I began jerking him off as I thrusted into him. "Dammit! Hah ahh!!" Kacchan's body trembled with pleasure. I rubbed my finger gently over his tip, pre cum had started to leak out.

Seeing such a strong wolf tremble before me, a bunny, turned me on beyond belief. This was so hot!!

"Bakugo..." Todoroki whined. His member was covered in Kacchan's saliva, twitching uncontrollably. "P-please!! D-don't stop!! I'm so c-close~!!" Kacchan's grip tightened on Todoroki's legs as he forced his cock down his throat. "Ahh!!! Hah~ ngh~!! B-Bakugo~!! I- ahh!" His body tensed up momentarily before relaxing again.

Todoroki came into his mouth. Kacchan swallow Todoroki's cum and raised up. I continued to grind into Kacchan. "Fuck!" He huffed. Todoroki moved out from underneath Kacchan, his face landed in the pillows. He gripped the sheets a huffed in pleasure.

Todoroki came up behind me and pressed his body against my back. He grabbed my hips "Move with me~ he loves when I do this to him." He moved back as if pulling out slightly before slamming my body into Kacchan, causing him to moan into the pillows.

"N-not fair!!" Kacchan buried his face in the pillows. "Fuck!"

"Keep doing that if you really wanna see him beg~" Todoroki said as he grabbed Kacchan's hips roughly. I moved with Todoroki, thrusting into him fully.

Kacchan whimpered and moaned into the sheets. His face was bright red, tears gathered in his eyes as he looked back at me and Todoroki. "P-please!! Ngh- d-don't st-stop~!! Ahh!! Fuck!!"

"K-Kacchan!!" I huffed. "I-I can't h-hold back ngh~ I'm gonna-!!" I busted into him, filling him up with my cum. "Hah... Kacchan~!!" I continued to grind my hips into him, some of my cum leaked out and began running down his legs.

"D-Dammit!" He huffed. "F-Fuck lil bunny~!! If I'd of k-known ahh~ you felt s-so good, I'd let you d-dominanhh~ me before n-now. Ngh~" I pulled out and Kacchan rolled onto his back. His legs were spread widely. I got down and grabbed his throbbing member, forcing it down my throat. "Ahh~!!" He pushed his hips up, shoving more of himself down my throat.

Todoroki grabbed my ass and began licking my hole. "Ngh~" I shivered.

"Keep sucking me off!!" Kacchan begged, grabbing the back of my head, pushing me down even further. I choked on his large member, looking up at him lust in my eyes. "Damn, you look so fucking adorable!!" I grabbed his legs, pushing them upwards to spread him out more.

Kacchan whimpered before exploding into my mouth unexpectedly. I swallowed his cum and continued to suck him off.

Todoroki slipped his tongue into my hole, my back arched back towards his face in response. I spread my legs even wider for him. He gripped my cheeks harder. I pulled myself away from Kacchan momentarily to speak before he pushed my head back down again. "T-Todoroki!! Stop teasing me!!" I whined.

"Well if you insist~" He instantly pushed two fingers into me roughly. I moaned in response as he began scissoring me immediately. "Mhm~!!" I choked. He curled his fingers this time, hitting my prostate. I pulled off Kacchan, screaming in pleasure. "Ahhh!!! T-Todoroki!! P-Please!! Ngh~!! D-Don't stop!! Right there!! Hah~!!"

"Oh~? I guess I'm just gonna have to abuse this little sweet spot of yours now." He teased, repeatedly curling his fingers against my prostate.

I couldn't even put my words together. I whimpered and begged for the pleasure to continue. I couldn't hold back my member. It twitched uncontrollably.

Todoroki flipped me onto my back, pushing my legs back. Kacchan grabbed my cock, pulling it deep into his throat. "Ahhh hah~ ngh~ hah~ ahhh!!" All I could do was moan. Kacchan's tongue moved all over me, sliding against my tip. I trembled in pleasure.

Todoroki removed his fingers. I could hardly breath and they didn't even fuck me tonight. I was so exhausted, the feeling of Todoroki's fingers lingered inside me for a while.

Kacchan raised up, my member was soaked in his saliva. Some of my cum oozed out from my tip but Kacchan quickly licked it away. "Too bad I couldn't get a mouth full as well~"

My body quivered in delight. Todoroki had already began putting his boxers back on. He tossed Kacchan his and mine as well. We put them on, I was so tired that as soon as Todoroki and Kacchan were holding me, I fell asleep on the spot.

A/N: If you enjoyed this oneshot, follow me and leave a like! If you want more content for this AU just drop a suggestion in the comments! Thanks so much for reading! UwU

Word Count: 2014