Aditya: Keys please.!

(Agent just sighed in defeat and gave me the keys and left..!!!.

Alright then.!! Time to calm down this Tsunami.!!
I ran to the door and opened it.!!!
As soon as she heard the click sound of opening the door.!! She didn't even bothered to look and yelled......)

Shanaya: I SAID........ LEAVE. ME. ALONE..!!!! WHICH PART OF THIS FUCKING LINE YOU GUYS DINT GET.?????

(Oooooo she's scary.....!!! But sexy.!!!!)

Aditya: Welllll...... You know......(cut off by Shanaya
She just turned with fuming anger)

Shanaya: What the hell are you doing here.????

(She asked being pissed)

Aditya: Oh me?? Just hanging around.!!!

(I tried to lighten up the mood!)

Shanaya: Hah.! Really.?????

End of Aditya's POV

(As soon as she said that she marched towards Aditya and started to punch him from left and right.!! She was even was kicking him but Aditya was blocking her kicks

Aditya on the other hand was dodging every punch of hers and which in turn was making her more mad.!!!!

Shanaya was still punching and kicking him and he was dodging and blocking them but now he was pushing her back as well as she was getting a bit more aggressive.!!!)

Aditya: Shan.......... Sha......an...... you..... need ..... to....... Calm..........d...down..!!!

Shanaya: Do hell...... with...your advice!!

(Aditya had enough of Shanaya's reckless behavior as her being this angry is just in turn harming herself!!!

He grabbed both of her hand one by one when she tried to punch him again and twisted her making her back collide with his chest and her both hands were in firm grip of Aditya in front.....

Shanaya was trying her level best to get out of his grip but couldn't.!!!!)

Shanaya: Aaarrghhh..!! Just...... leave me...!!!!

(Aditya brought his face next to her ear and whispered......)

Aditya: Sorry sweetheart....! That ....... I can't.!!!!

(Shanaya was not expecting this and because of his this action she just froze.!!!

Aditya thought his trick worked and left her but as soon as he did so.... Shanaya threw her head back and in turn that hurt Aditya's nose .....)

Aditya: Aaaoooo........ You...!.!
Not on my face .!!!!!!
Ooooo my poor nose.!!!!!

Shanaya: Get out of here before I make you retired hurt.!!!

Aditya: Look ..... I came here to talk it out and get done with this.!!!
We met after 6 whole months.!!! Don't push me away again......

Shanaya: I pushed you away.????? I pushed you away.????

(She pushed Aditya 2 times while asking the about questions)

Aditya: Wowo.... Okay okay.!! I agree.!!! But you also see na.!! I agree I said few things that I shouldn't have said in anger.! I deeply regret about it.! I am so sorry for that but just think.... What you did was it justified???

Shanaya: I was trying to explain to you why I had to do that..! Did you hear me out.?? NO..!! Instead you went on my family.!!!!

(She said that and punched him but he again dodged it and took a hold of her arms and pushed her to the nearby wall....)