CH 16 - Liyue Vacation means Liyue Chaos?

Start from the beginning

However, it seems that wasn't the last time I was going to meet Hu tao...

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( No one's PoV )

After finally getting his food, (Y/N) kept on his grand adventure of exploring Liyue, which also includes going from rooftops to rooftops until he finds something interesting for him

To which he did, a nearby argument. He slowly walked his way towards it, but before he could hear anything, the crowd dispersed, he sighs. He didn't get to hear some good drama, before he turned around and continue his journey, he was stopped by someone calling out to him "Hey you!"

"My name is not You!" He shouted back before turning around to face a young woman with pale skin and bright teal-green eyes with ovoid pupils. She has long, salmon pink hair fading to light pink at the tips. "You don't seem to be from here, who are you?"

"Me? I'm (Y/N) (L/N), Fl-" he cuts himself for a second before shaking his head, it might not be a good idea to call himself a flag raiser because of what hu Tao said "Instructor of the guards of Mondstadt, I came here for a visit" he says with a smile before reaching out for a handshake "Nice to meet you, ma'am?"

The girl examined him for a moment before performing a handshake "Yan Fei, it's a pleasure to meet the person who saved Mondstadt" she gave him a small smile before letting go of his hand "Are you perhaps not familiar with this place?" (Y/N) nods at her question "Yeah, kinda new... Although if possible, try not to mention me being a hero?" She looks at him before smiling "Sure"

"You said you came here for a visit right?" He nods at her question "yeah, although it's more of like wandering around Liyue now" he stops to scratch his head before he continues "The others kinda had their own things to do so I'm off exploring on my own and I guess I met you?"

The girl nodded and gave him a quiet "I see" before turning around "Would you like to follow me then? I can guide you around if you want to" he looks at her for a moment before shaking his head "I wouldn't want to bother a law officer..." he sweats, remembering a couple of laws he had broken before...

"Don't worry, I'm on break and besides, I'm more of a legal advisor so I don't do arrests" he sighs for a little "is that so..." in relief, (Y/N) looked at her with his own smile " I still wouldn't  want to bother you on your break, perhaps if we meet again at one point?" his suggestion made her nod "If that's what you want"

Yan Fei proceeded to turn around and she walked away, leaving the man alone who once again sighed in relief "I swear I'll never face officers the same way ever again..." He says as he pulled out the piece of paper that Kurume gave him "let's see..." he silently looked at the paper while reading "...I should ask Ganyu if she would come with me in Dragonspire... Oh well"

(Y/N) tucks the piece of paper back to his pockets and continued his adventure...

...

...

Well it really wasn't an adventure anymore due to the fact that he saw Hu tao carry a small child away. He sighed and began running after Hu Tao "Hey! Stop right there!" He shouted as he ran "Huh? Oh hey again (Y/N)!" She turned around and waved at her with her other hand "You might wanna turn left right about... N-" she didn't finish  her sentence as (Y/N) trips on the road, causing him to fall on the ground

And got hit by a falling vase plant...

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ganyu's new job was somehow very uncomfortable for her

Protecting her 'lord' was an easy task, and that was only one task. She was used to handling more tasks than a human could and yet there was only one task assigned for her