"would you like to?" i asked y/n and she nodded happily.

"okay, we'll see you out there soon" i replied and jisung was excited.

we got up and went out to see a bunch of pizza boxes and drinks bottles across our shared space. it looked like a party was about to begin in here and it was kind of exciting.

Y/N's POV

why did i agree to this?! i am the flirtiest drunk ever. just keep it together, i'm sure it'll be fine.

everyone eventually sat down across the room, with pizza and drinks at their disposal. i was hesitant to drink anything so i just ate a slice of pizza while everyone was talking and having fun.

my phone starts ringing and i look to see it's my mom calling, she never calls me.

"excuse me, i'm just gonna take this call" i said politely

"go to my room if you need to" felix said and i nodded

i went into his room and picked up the call.

"mom, are you okay?" i asked concerned and i began to hear sniffling on the other end of the call.

"i'm so sorry y/n i should have told you sooner, your aunt has passed away" she began crying and a wave of shock passed over my body.

"what?! how?!" i asked in disbelief, tears welling in my eyes.

"she was very ill sweetheart, i didn't know until i got here that she wasn't going to make it" mom said and i began to cry

"it's okay mom, are you going to be okay?" i asked her, worried if i might have to look after her for a long time.

"i will be okay. i am going to stay here for a long while to look after your cousins, they need me here to support them" she said and i agreed

"okay mom, please keep me updated" i cried and she agreed to, we said goodbye and i went to his bathroom to compose myself.

my eyes were a little pink but it wasn't very noticeable, and my mood had shifted. i need to distract myself from this pain and there's definitely a way to do it.

i went back and poured myself a shot and downed it, i got stares from everyone in the room.

"did you just do a shot of vodka?" jeongin asked and i nodded

"ewww that's nasty" jisung said, swaying his way back into the room, everyone laughing at his entrance

jisung put on some music and we basically had a party. i will admit, i was drinking a lot and it was partly to cope with the loss of my aunt, and partly because stray kids still make me nervous despite me literally being their friends.

after an hour or so, i'd had more shots than i could remember, and a few other drinks. i was dancing around with seungmin, jisung and hyunjin having an amazing time.

i saw felix talking with chris and jeongin across the room, and they were both laughing and having a good time. everyone had had quite a bit to drink.

seungmin needed the restroom and hyunjin went to go talk to changbin. jisung and i carried on dancing around when he whispered in my ear "felix keeps looking at you".

i gave him a look to say "as if" and turned around briefly, and he was looking at me with a small smile on his face. chris and jeongin were doing their own thing by now so felix was stood on his own.

"what do i do?" i asked him and he shrugged

"go over to him i guess, i'll go bother minho" he said and i laughed and agreed

i walked over to him and slightly tripped on a rug as i got to him. he grabbed me by the waist so i didn't stumble too much and chuckled.

"easy tiger, are you having a good time?" he asked me, i looked up at him and my god did he look gorgeous. his arm was still wrapped around me which made my body feel like it was on fire. i could smell the drink on his breath so i knew he wasn't sober.

the confidence boost i had while i was intoxicated came over me, and i rested a hand on his cheek as i looked him in the eyes.

"of course i am, are you?" i smiled and he looked shocked at my actions, as i spoke i brushed my thumb across his bottom lip which made him visibly panic.

"y-yeah i am!" he was flustered and i enjoyed it.

i looked over and saw that changbin and jeongin had fallen asleep on the couches. chris, seungmin and hyunjin had gone to the kitchen. minho and jisung had mysteriously disappeared...

i inched a bit closer to him so we were lightly pressed against each other. and i noticed felix's grip tighten around my waist. i smiled at his grip and traced my hand off of his face and down his chest. as soon as i saw the increasing panic on his face, i ran away giggling to his room to go check my phone.

mom: i am so sorry that i didn't tell you until it was too late, i hope you can forgive me

me: you barely knew very long either, don't blame yourself

i managed to string together a cohesive text to send to her, and then felix came into the room. he shut the door quietly before coming straight over to me.

"what the heck was that out there?" he asked and i giggled.

"nothingg" i said and he sighed.

"you can take my bed tonight, i'm gonna sleep on the couch okay?" he said

i walked over and grabbed his shirt my the neckline.

"no way! i need you" i said vulnerably, and he looked surprised but happy.

"you need me?" he asked and i nodded. my eyes brewed tears and he immediately looked concerned. i told him what happened to my aunt and he immediately comforted me, and promised he would stay with me tonight.

————

hi everyone, hope you enjoyed!

this is definitely a much longer chapter but you guys deserve it :)

see you soon for another one!

<3