❥•𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙯𝙚

ρℓαуιηg [ ℓιттℓє тнιηgѕ - σηє ∂ιяє¢тιση ]

2:08 ━━━━◉─────── 4:02

◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

☁️ ☁️ ☁️

Yeonjun went home that night instead of staying with Soobin. He knew his mother would be angry if he wasn't there at whatever unexpected time she decided to show up. But now he sort of regrets that. A lot.

He hears his mother stumble into the house moaning most likely with another random man. Yeonjun just whines trying to cover his ears but to no avail. His mother is loud.

He decides to call Soobin because he knows nothing else will distract him. He picks up his phone finding the only contact other than beomgyu, jin and his mother and calls it.

After a few rings he picks up. "Hey baby. Is something wrong?" Soobin asks softly making Yeonjun's mood instantly happier. "No... well k-kinda my mom is sorta... hung up." Yeonjun explains.

"What do you mean? If she's drunk I'll come get you right now." Soobin says panicking. "No it's fine she's just... having sex." Yeonjun says. "Oh... oh! Well um talk to me then. What do you wanna talk about?" Soobin asks and Yeonjun just smiles.

"Well I don't know how about... baby names!" Yeonjun says excitedly. "Shouldn't that be something we talk about in person?" Soobin asks. "Well maybe but come on you don't have any in mind?" Yeonjun begs.

"How about an English name? Like Steve." Soobin says and Yeonjun gags. "Steve?! What in the hell Soobin." Yeonjun says giggling. "You don't like it? B-but that's my English name." Soobin whines and Yeonjun can already see his fake pout.

"Well your English name is... interesting." Yeonjun says sarcastically. "Next time I see you be prepared Choi Yeonjun." Soobin says and Yeonjun shivers at his tone.

"What are you going to punish me?" Yeonjun teases. "You have no idea how hard baby."

☁️ ☁️ ☁️

Yeonjun effectively falls asleep thanks to Soobin. After all his... suggestive comments they both decided they were tired and would try to fall asleep together.

It was morning time but since Yeonjun's appointment wasn't till 12 and he decided not to go to school he invited Soobin over to... hangout.

"M-more binnie..." Yeonjun moans as Soobin licks at his hole from behind. Yeonjun is gripping onto the couch rest for dear life. He's never felt anything like this before. But it felt good.

"Such a little slut for my tongue huh?" Soobin says slapping Yeonjun's ass and he cums from the rough treatment. Pressing his dick into the couch to get some kind of friction.

"Fuck s-soobin..." Yeonjun breathes out laying there. Body spent and they had just started. "You're so easy junnie." Soobin teases and Yeonjun just gives him a weak glare.

"Well you shouldn't be so damn good with your tongue." Yeonjun says sitting up slowly. Not failing to notice Soobin's little, well big, problem.

"Let me help you..." Yeonjun says shyly almost exactly like the first time they ever did anything together. "You don't have to baby if you're too tired." Soobin says caressing Yeonjun's cheek.

"No. Let me." Yeonjun says straddling Soobin's thighs. "Wanna try something. No touching." Yeonjun whispers and Soobin just nods, breath already stuttering.