❥•𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙭

ρℓαуιηg [ мι∂ηιgнт ℓσνє - gιяℓ ιη яє∂]

2:08 ━━━━◉─────── 4:02

◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹

☁️ ☁️ ☁️

"Stupid zombies!" Kai shouts at the tv and Soobin just rolls his eyes. They're losing terribly.

Soobin and Kai were sitting on the ground since the game controller cords wouldn't reach all the way to the couch which Yeonjun sat on.

Soobin, despite multiple places to sit, decided to sit right between Yeonjun's legs and Yeonjun liked the domestic feeling of it all as he started playing with Soobin's hair.

It was perfect. Yeonjun couldn't ask for anything more.

"Dammit." Soobin huffs as both boys lose the game. "No offense but you guys suck." Yeonjun giggles at the glares he received.

"So Yeonjun... why did you get involved with my brother?" Kai asks suddenly causing Yeonjun to gasp.

"Hyuka! What the fuck is this, an interrogation?" Soobin says, getting up and sitting beside Yeonjun. Holding him close once again.

"No I was just curious. He's not like your usual conquests." Kai says like it's no big deal but Yeonjun feels a pang in his chest.

He's no idiot. He knows Soobin could get about any girl he wanted and he did. He always had girls hanging off his arm. But not as much recently.

"Because he's not a fucking conquest. Don't call him that." Soobin spits out.

"Then what is he huh? You're never serious with a relationship Soobin what's so different now?" Kai asks and Yeonjun can tell he doesn't mean any harm by it.

He's clueless to how much it's hurting him.

"He's fucking pregnant you asshole." Soobin says and Kai fake gasps. "How dare you." Kai jokes.

"Well either way he just doesn't seem like someone you would be involved with anyways. Way too innocent." Kai shrugs before walking off into the kitchen.

"Please ignore him. He doesn't know what he's talking about." Soobin sighs.

"Doesn't he though? You would never be involved with someone like me if I wasn't pregnant with your baby right now Soobin." Yeonjun says feeling hurt.

He's been way too caught up in how well Soobin is treating him that he hasn't really thought about why. It's only because he's pregnant.

Sure Yeonjun's happy he cares about the baby but that's it. He doesn't actually care about Yeonjun. Never has and never will.

"Yeonjun don't say that please." Soobin says, trying to rub Yeonjun's leg but he just smacks it away.

"What? I'm only telling the truth. You don't like me Soobin. You don't give two shits about me. You bullied me for fucks sake!" Yeonjun whisper yells suddenly feeling very emotional. Fucking hormones.

"Y-you don't know how I felt." Soobin states and Yeonjun just scoffs.

"Yes I do because you showed me. Showed me how much you hated my by bullying me." Yeonjun stands up and walks away to who knows where but Soobin grabs his wrist and pulls him back.

"Let go!" Yeonjun whines trying to squirm away.

"No. Listen to me. I know what I did before was completely fucked up and I regret it more than anything. The only reason I was like that was because... that's what everyone expected of me alright? I've always been a people pleaser and I guess I just wanted to show people I was strong. But I wasn't. I was just a cowered who needed to learn to fight someone their own size for once." Soobin confesses and Yeonjun feels his heart break.