Rachnera: I'm glad to hear that now put those lips together and make like a fish~

Rachnera grabbed Y/n L/n by the back of the head and smashed her lips onto his she even decided to take it a step further by sliding her tongue into his mouth Y/n tried to combat the invading Intruder in his mouth with his own tongue but unfortunately he lost that battle eventually the kiss ended and The Pact was sealed.

Y/n: that was......WOW!!!

Rachnera: agreed~

Suddenly the both of them felt an enormous burning pain on their bodies Rachnera felt it on her back and Y/n L/n felt it on his left shoulder the Searing pain was so great that the web cocoon holding him actually snapped open causing him to fall to the floor Sun went over to go help him she looked at his shoulder to see that there was something glowing red under his shirt she lifted up his shirt and saw the new Mark upon his left shoulder it looked like a skeletal skull the same marking on Rachnera's spider abdomen.

Rachnera goes over to the full length mirror she has hanging up on her wall she slides down her chest covering to see the mark of Darkness upon her back indicating that she has now been claimed as Y/n's mate.

Rachnera: well I guess the pact has been sealed and I guess now I am yours and you are mine~

Sun: yep you're just like me now.

Rachnera: now we both belong to the darkness~

Y/n: yep I guess so and I belong to both of you.

Rachnera: I'm so glad to hear you say that~

Y/n: now before classes start why don't we wake everyone up and head to the cafeteria for breakfast before classes start.

Rachnera: sounds good to me.

Sun: I think that's a great idea

(Time skip later)
Location: the cafeteria the new age Academy

Currently in the cafeteria of the new age Academy Y/n L/n was having breakfast with his new friends soon enough Team RWBY and Team CFVY.