force connection

The scene changes to show the sun is out on the island that Luke is staying at, then it shows Rey sleeping inside a hut with the sun hitting her eye. She starts to wake up from then sun in her eye and sits up, then scene changes to show a robot fixing up Kylo's injury leaving a scar behind.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Obi-wan says as he watches anxiously.

It changes back to Rey who is trying to get rid of the sleepiness in her eyes, but she stops as she feels something through the Force and the same goes to Kylo as he tells the robot to stop it's work as he looks around, they're both tense as they are trying to figure out what's going on when suddenly they can see each other. They stare at each other for a while until Rey comes to realise what happened as she goes to get her blaster from her side and shoots at him, Kylo grunts as if expecting the blast to hit him but he stares at her shakingly to sees that he is not injured at all as he stares at her with wide eyes. She also sees that she couldn't injure him as her blast hit the wall in front of her inside the hut, Kylo then stands up from his chair to look around where he is as you see noone in the room but him. Rey then gets out of the hut that she is staying at and sees no one there, Kylo then goes out of the room to the hallway to see if other people can see her, but they can't. They both turn around to stare at each other again.

The Jedi watch with shock as they see what is happening.

"Is this really happening, or am I going crazy." Anakin stares with shock. As none can answer him.

"You'll bring Luke Skywalker to me." Kylo says as his voice echoes as he lifts up his arm to control her with the Force, he then puts his hand down."

"-you're not doing this. The effort would kill you." she is breathing heavily with anger, as he looks behind himself.

"-can you see my surroundings?"

"You're gonna pay for what you did!" she tells him in anger.

"-i can't see yours. Just you." he says unbothered by her outburst.

"-So, no. this is something else." As he says this Luke opens his door, Rey turns to look at him then back to Kylo as he glances to where she looked.

"Luke." he tells her.

"What's that about?" Luke questions her as she turns to him then back where Kylo was only to see some aliens yelling at her for the blast on the hut, Rey then sees that those aliens are everywhere doing chores.

"Interesting this is, unseen it was. Interesting the future is hmm." Yoda says as some of the Jedi in the room start freaking out.

"How could this be, this has never happened in years"

"I wonder if she had something to do with this, I didn't really trust her in the beginning."

"This is history, this is not something we have seen yet it's happening to one of light and one of darkness. Interesting this is." Obi-wan says in disbelief on what happened. Anakin just let this all sink in his head as he wonders if Rey will be able to help his future grandson come back to the light.

"I was cleaning my blaster. It went off." she tells Luke as he nods his head and starts to walk.

"Let's get started." Rey looks back to the aliens that were trying to fix the hold she made.

"Who were those things?" she asks Luke as they start walking.

"Caretakers. Island natives. They've kept up the Jedi structures since they were built."

"I don't think they like me." she tells him as she looks back to where they are.

"Can't imagine why." he says with sarcasm as they walk to the top of the mountain. They get to the top inside the mountain Rey looks around with wonder. She walks to a circle on the floor that has a design of a person with half of the side white and the other black to show balance between light and dark.