luke refusal

It shows the Resistance ship moving through the light speed, then you see inside the ship is Finn inside a healing pod. He suddenly awakens yelling "Rey" and looking around frantically. He finally calms down to look around the room more clearly. He opens the pod and as he is about to get out he falls to the floor. Then it shows Poe getting ready to get out of his ship when BB-8 starts to chirp to him.

"Well that's one way to wake up, but I'm glad he is okay from that saber burn." Anakin says as they watch Finn.

"Finn naked leaking bag? What? Did you fry a chip?" Poe questions BB-8 as he finally turns to see Finn. Who is walking down the hall with his outfit for the Pod with water leaking out of him. He walks away confused with his surroundings. Poe looks excited seeing Finn okay as he starts to run towards him.

"Finn! Finn, Buddy. It's so good to see you. What? Let's ... uh we need to get you dressed. Come on. You must have a thousand questions." Poe says to Finn as he starts to pull him away from everyone.
"Where's Rey?" Finn stops as he questions Poe. Then you are shown the beautiful island where Luke Skywalker stays. It shows Rey walking up to Luke as she hands him his father's lightsaber. He grabs it with both his robotic and normal hand, she takes a step back as he exames the saber. He looks up to her with confusion, then throws the saber behind him not caring about it and walks away.

"How dare he! How dare he throw away my saber like it's nothing but trash." Anakin shouts with anger as he watches Luke walk away.

"Well, i do remember quite a lot of times where you would lose your saber in battle like it was garbage, Anakin." Obi-wan says to Anakin.

"Yeah, but that was different. I was in battle, whereas he just throws it like nothing." Anakin responds with acrimony in his voice.

Rey see's this with confusion as she starts to follow him.

"Master Skywalker?" She questions him. It then shows a wider view of the planet to where there are huts for people to stay in. She walks through the small village as she hears a door creak. She turns to see Luke closing the door to one of the huts to get away from her.

"Master Skywalker? I'm from the Resistance. Your sister Leia sent me. We need your help." She answered with silence. She looked at the door for a moment before she knocked on it with her staff.

"Hello?" She yells to see if he was there or would answer to her.

"Well ain't he a cheerful person." Anakin says with sarcasm.

"Well he is your son." Obi-wan tells Anakin with amusement in his voice.

She turns around to see her surrounding, you then see little creatures screeching and are standing by Luke's lightsaber. Rey then picks up the saber to check to see if it has any damage on it. She then starts to look at the waters as it shows Luke's lightfighter in the ocean.

"Well at least someone cares for my lightsaber, I really do like her." Anakin says as he watches her.

It then shows the inside of Luke's hut with some jewelry and him fixing his jedi robe in his bed. You then can hear a knocking on his door.

"Go away." States Luke, before the door is knocked down to the ground. He turns to see his door on the floor, then to see who knocked it down. Only to see chewie growling at him in his language.

"I like what he did, I'm going to be doing this from now on hehe." Anakin chuckles as Obi-wan turns pale on thinking about what Anakin will be doing in the near future.

"Chewie, what are you doing here?" Stated Luke.

"He said you're coming back with us." Rey said to Luke.