resistance evacuation

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

(starts the theme song)Star wars: Episode VIII The last jedi

The FIRST ORDER reigns.

"It seems as if we are not finished watching the future yet" Obi-wan concludes as they watch the holo.

"It seems as not hmm." Yoda response to Obi-wan

Having decimated the peaceful Republic, Supreme Leader Snoke now deploys his merciless legions to seize military control of the galaxy. Only General Leia Organa's band of RESISTANCE fighters stand against the rising tyranny, certain that Jedi Master Luke Skywalker will return and restore a spark of hope to the fight.

But the Resistance has been exposed. As the First Order speeds toward the Rebel base, the brave heroes mount a desperate escape....

"Oh dear! I hope that the Rebels will be able to escape the First Order" Ahsoka says as she watches anxiously.

We are shown the galaxy as it starts to face down toward a planet with the Resistance's main ship and smaller one outside the planet to escape the First Order. It shows inside the planet that there are still people moving quickly to get in their ships.

"We're not clear yet-" said an evacuation officer "there are still 30 pallets of cannon shells in C bunker."

"Forget the munitions, there's no time. Just get everyone on the transports." said Lieutenant Connix as a distant boom was heard. "Oh no" Connix said as she looked up to see the First Order arrive outside the planet.

"This is serious, I hope they will all make it out." Ahsoka said with fear.

"We've Caught them in the middle of their evacuation." said one of the officers on the ship of the First Order to General Hux.

"I have my orders from Supreme Leader Snokehimself. This is where we snuff out the Resistance once and for all. Tell Captain Canady to prime his dreadnought. Incinerate their base, destroy their transports and obliterate their fleet." Hux told the officer that were with him. Then, with all the other First Order ships comes a much bigger ship that has the dreadnought cannon to destroy many things.(cue the first order music)

"General, Resistance ship approaching. Guns and shields in attack mode." another officer reported to Hux as it showed a light fighter approaching their ship on their scand.

"A single light fighter." hux said with disbelief as he turns to look at the other people in the room.

It shows the light fighter getting closer to the ship, BB-8 chirping nervously to Poe.

"Oh i wonder what he's gonna do, this is interesting." Anakin says as he watches.

"Interesting indeed, but also reckless. We don't know what he's up to and we don't know what it will affect the Resistance that are escaping." Obi-wan explains to Anakin.

"Happy beeps here, buddy, come on. We've pulled crazier stunts than this." Poe said as he started getting everything ready on his ship, then you see inside the main ship of the resistance with Leia looking at a hologram of all the First Orders ships.

"Just for the record, Commander Dameron, I'm with the droid on this one" Leia says to Poe.

"Thank you for your support, General. Happy beeps." As he is ready, he flicks a switch and says to General Hux in the First Order.

"Attention. This is Commander Poe Dameron of the Republic fleet, I have an urgent communique for General Hugs."

Everyone anxiously watches what is to happen.