"None of that was new to me. Just to you," Y/n says smugly, dabbing her face.

Loki pales. "What?" Y/n smirks and hums, walking away. His eyes follow her form as she goes over to the closet. She opens it and gasps, grabbing something from it that's obscured behind the door. When she emerges, Loki's eyes widen in shock.

Her naked form is graced in a transparent blue tulle robe, the trim lined with blue feathers. She ties the sash around her waist and spins, letting the long train kiss the cold floor below her. She looks magical.

And sexy.

So sexy.

She continues walking arond, picking various objects and insprecting them

She continues walking arond, picking various objects and insprecting them. She delicately picks up a long cold pipe, finding tobacco beside it. "Hm. I havent smoked in ages," Y/n says casually, stuffing it inside and lighting it with a twitch of her fingers. 

Y/n saunters past Loki, blowing a puff of smoke in his face. She climbs the steps to the balcony and leans over the railing, obvserving the trash planet of Sakaar. Loki steps beside her, eyes on her body. "If you keep teasing, I won't hesistate to take you right here." 

She shrugs and takes a drag from the pipe. "Go ahead."

Loki steps behind her and digs his fingers into her hips, leaning over her to her ear. "You're going to regret that."

"We'll see."

\--/

"If you two are to be members of my party, we need to get you out of...this olden time drab. I'll get you some new outfits made. Colors?" Grandmaster asks, motioning at their Asgardian outfits.

"Blue and yellow," Loki says immediately.

Y/n smiles to herself. Frigga?

Always.

Much faster than they were expecting, two packages are ushered to them. They unwrap it and smile at their new outfits. 

They quickly change into it, Loki admiring the well-tailored leather and cape and Y/n the fabric of her bedazzled gown. She sets her hair half up and admires herself. Loki watches her closely. "It's low," his eyes flicker to her neckline. "But I'll allow it."

"