Chapter 7

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is April 28, 2021. I'm going back to L.A tomorrow to help move my sister out of her dorm, so I'll be absent from Thursday-Saturday. So you get an update! Enjoy my sweet Rosies!

CAN YOU GUYS DO SOMETHING FOR ME? I have an Imagines book, and I'd really love some requests to do! I do A LOT of different fandoms and characters, so check it out, see if you like it, and go ahead and request. You can DM me, drop it in the comments on that book, or even request right here!

Y/n, Loki, and Thor all stand on the sidewalk beside the demolished Shady Acres sign. Y/n crosses her arms and bites the skin on her thumb, her eyebrows furrowing. "I swear, I left him right here," she says, perplexed

"Right here on the sidewalk? Or right there, where the building is being demolished? Great planning," Thor compliments sarcastically.

"How were supposed to know?" Loki asks. "Can't see into the future. We're not witches."

Thor looks Loki up and down, clad in his black suit, then Y/n, dressed in a poofy gray shirt under a short black overall skirt with chains hanging off them. "Then why do you both dress like one?"

Y/n swats his arm. "Hey."

"I can't believe you're both alive. I each of you you die. I mourned you, I cried for you," Thor hisses.

Loki awkwardly glances at him. "I'm honored."

Two college girls come up to Thor, whispering amonst themselves. "Ask him," one whispers.

"Hi. Would you mind taking a picture with us?" The other asks. Y/n and Loki roll their eyes and step aside.

 Y/n and Loki roll their eyes and step aside

"Sure," Thor agrees, leaning down. He turns to Loki and Y/n. "Start figuring out where he is." Thor throws up a peace sign and smiles.

Y/n takes out her phone and pulls Loki in for a picture of her own. She opens Instagram and types out her caption, posting it. "You have an Instagram?" Loki asks. She smiles at him bashfully.

the.real.asgardian.queen

Liked by kamalaharris, ladygaga, penis

Liked by kamalaharris, ladygaga, penis.parker, and 205,325 others

we're not dead lol