Chapter 4

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is April 21st, 2021. I just wanted to say that if you don't support BLM, are phobic towards any faction of the LGBTQ+ community, and/or use religion to shield your hate, please leave and never bother anyone else again with your bigotry.

To everyone else, NOURISH YOURSELF BECAUSE I LOVE YOU

As they sail through Svartalflheim, Thor puts a blanket over the sleeping Jane. Y/n sits down, leaning against the frame. "Sleep, darling," Loki urges. "I know you haven't since before Frigga died."

She looks at him with weary eyes and adjusts her body, getting comfortable before sleep quickly snatches her. Loki presses a chaste kiss to her forehead and stands up.

Loki and Thor both look at the other's lover, wondering what goes on in the opposite brother's head. "What I could do with the power that flows through those veins," Loki says.

"It would consume you," Thor grumbles.

"She's holding up alright, for now," Loki shrugs.

"She's strong in ways you'd never even know."

"Say goodbye," Loki vows.

"Not this day," Thor promises in return.

"This day, the next, a hundred years, it's nothing. It's a heart beat. You'll never be ready. The only woman whose love you've prized will be snatched from you," Loki chitters.

"And will that satisfy you? For you to have Y/n and me to have no one?" Thor demands.

"Satisfaction is not in my nature. My love for Y/n is," Loki says.

And surrender is not in mine," Thor says.

"The son of Odin," Loki taunts.

"No, not just of Odin!" Thor yells, shaking his finger at Loki. "You think you and Y/n alone were loved of mother? You two had her tricks, but I had her trust!"

"Trust. Was that her last expression? Trust? When you let her die?!" Loki demands pained.

"What help were you in your cell?"

"Who put me there? Who put me there?!" Loki yells back. Thor grabs a hold of Loki.

"You know damn well! You know damn well who!" He raises his fist to punch Loki, but stops himself, pursing his lips with tears in his eyes. "She wouldn't want us to fight."

"Well, she wouldn't exactly be shocked," Loki admits. Thor backs away and they share a rare smile. [they both smile]

"I wish I could trust you."

 "Trust my rage," Loki vows.

The next 15 minutes pass in silence, Loki stroking Y/n's hair and Thor watching over Jane and the land. Suddenly, Jane's eyes snap open and she stands up. "Jane," Thor says. Loki stirs Y/n from her sleep and she rubs her eyes, disoriented. He presses a sweet kiss to her lips and she blushes, still dizzy with sleep.

"Malekith," Jane says. Thor guides there ship to land on a berm and spot Malekith and his mean below them. They creep behind a rock to spy on them.

"Alright, are you ready?" Thor asks. Jane nods her head and Loki and Y/n grin at each other.

"I am," they say simultaneously. All four of them rise from their hidng spot and Malekith spies them.

You know this plan of yours is going to get us killed," Y/n says.

"Yeah, possibly," Thor agrees. Loki and Y/n hold up their shackled hands for Thor to uncuff them.

 "You still don't trust us, brother?" Y/n asks.