REALITY. 9-2

Reality 9-2
Staring Back At Mine

Have you ever been so fake to the point that when you see yourself in the mirror, you then remember how drowned you are in the pool of fakeness?

You would always think that everything would be fine even if you already know it wasn't.

You would always smile and laugh even if the prisoned tears are yearning to escape from those lying eyes.

Have you even been so fake to the point that when you look in the mirror, you'd remember how you tried to reach the surface of the deep gushing flood of fakeness?

You would always speak as if you're alright even if you know everything is wrong but still you're keeping a straight face and just cover the holes of sadness.

You would always keep the bubbly side of yours even if you're broken but as you break apart, you're trying so bad to stitch back yourself into one.

Defense mechanism... yes...

But you're slowly ruining yourself, try to see yourself in the mirror... remember all the bad things you're going through and solve it one by one... or you'll never have the chance to take a breath.

●○●○●

"Pull a thread and get a needle, sew the cuts you brought to yourself, one by one it would give you pain but you'll slowly learn to know that after all the painful stitches, it will heal soon. You will heal soon."
- GreenPs