I let my fang nip his length, only to go still and I go deeper. Sucking upon it as some of his blood enters my mouth, and I feel him begin to tremble. A grin comes to my lips when he starts to moan and I am surprised when I'm pulled off.

I see him orgasm into his hand and I saw a white substance. I've always felt it go down my throat, but never seen it.

"How...how do you do that?" He groans, and I see him roll over to the side. Wiping his hand on a napkin I just chuckle.

"A secret."

"Oh? There's a secret on sucking dick?" He teases me and I bite my lip. I end up nodding at him and he just chuckles. "Well, I guess any person has a secret if they happen to do it a couple of times. You're amazing at it-."

I rush up and press my lips to his. I just wanted to kiss him, for him to hold me. I've missed being in his arms. When I felt his arms wrap around me I was so happy.

"When I was in prison...that's what I want to call it, I was always sick. I always tried to think of you and I think you can say the same." I murmur against his chest, smiling when I look up at him.

Seeing him grinning down at me, he nods in agreement.

"I can agree. I did think of you constantly, but I barely could think anything sexually. I was too distracted and driven to saving you. The lewd thoughts...I couldn't have." Idris ends up telling me and I could believe that.

All I had was time. I could think of whatever I wanted and do what I wanted in that one room basically. There was no freedom for me...how could I have freedom?

Daddy has changed. Ever since we've met Idris he's been so different. He is much more clingy and obsessive...I don't understand that. Did he just pretend like he was fine with Idris? Idris is better now, he's the person I love dearly.

I become saddened when he's so mean to him. Idris was not the nicest in the beginning, but he isn't just rude just to be rude. I don't know why he seems to have a bigger problem than I gave him credit for.

What's the issue here?

I want to say it's because he's a werewolf, but I think at this point...there's more to it than that.

"I...I want to do something fun." I sit up quickly, looking down at him. Seeing him wait for me to say something, I smile excitedly. "What do...werewolves do over here that is fun?"

Idris raised an eyebrow, soon chuckling as if he was surprised I asked. It was weird because his eyes looked very strained...as if he was just tired, but tried concealing it.

I would assume it's because he just became Head Alpha and his dad isn't making it easy. I could understand that, and I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

"I don't think you could play them, but we usually just roughhouse. There's usually a competition involved too since we're such dominant creatures. Whoever is number one, that's all that matters."

"Isn't it a game?" I frown in confusion, except he just placed his arm behind his neck.

"Werewolves just see 'a game' as a way to show off a skill of yours. It's fun because you're showing off, not because of the game." Idris tells me very calmly.

I have never heard of a game such as that. That you play a game not because it's fun, but it's more fun just showing off what you can do. That's the point of all of this...for fun of what the game could bring.

"I wonder...do you think our child will be more werewolf or vampire?" I question him, moving off the topic of doing something fun. Especially after hearing what werewolves do for fun.