19'

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***

My eyes fly open, looking around me as I saw my body strapped to a chair. When I looked around I realized immediately that I wasn't at the apartment automatically.

Azriel sat in a chair across from me too, his arms bound as well as his legs. He looked angry as he nodded to the side of him.

Looking, I see Laikynn and Chris waiting by the door. I immediately groan in annoyance because of course - of course! Of course they'd get themselves involved in this.

This has nothing to do with them whatsoever!

"You have a lot...of guts involving yourself in a matter that has nothing to do with you. The both of you must be very obsessed with me." I chuckle at them, seeing Chris' eyes widen.

I face forward now, noticing Azriel have his clothes on sloppily. It reminded me of what we did last night and I smile at him. He was my Mate now...

"I didn't ever think I'd see the day when our Idris, the captain of our corps, mating with the enemy. It's so ironically funny, that you'd have yourself in this predicament now." Laikynn smiles at me and I snicker.

"I mean, it really isn't that funny; but okay." I snort, seeing him glare at me. "You two are the funny ones here. Absolute clowns, what buffoonery you all have decided to act out for us. Entertain me please."

I nod adamantly, watching Chris have his hands balled up in frustration. I already knew he still had feelings for me. It showed very clearly.

Laikynn was just weird...I'm not even sure about him. He's kind of a bad mystery.

"Why kidnap us and do all of this? What is so bad about what we are doing? Is it so bad to be in love with each other?" Azriel questions them both calmly.

He had his voice being very silky and I think I knew what he was doing. Chris had his eyes narrowed on him instantly. Laikynn, however, gripped his chin. He seemed to be thinking genuinely about what he asked. 

"I wouldn't say you two being in love is the problem, congrats on being Mates or whatever." Laikynn shrugs, moving his eyes onto me. "He is the main issue here."

"How am I the problem?"

"You went against your kind to be with him. You fought against us, cursed us, and even went against your father's wishes to be Head Alpha-."

"I never said no about that. See, this is what happens when useless nobodies get themselves involved in private matters. That spout dog shit." I sneer at him, and Laikynn's eyes widen.

"Isn't that a little contradicting? You say it's okay for us to be in love, but he's in trouble for being in love with me... How does that work?" Azriel continued to talk all softly and it was definitely working on Laikynn.

Chris was just staring at me intensely.

"He can be in love with you, okay? He just isn't able to pursue that love seriously. He's on the werewolf side, we are supposed to be destroying your kind. You're Mates, okay; but it's up to him to be the good person. Reject his destiny for his kind so that he isn't a traitor; but that's just how it turned out to be-."

"You sound dumb as fuck!" I jerk against the binds, glaring at him as he shrugs. "That's why your ass will never get a Mate. Because you have your shitty way of thinking. I can't believe I once sided with this shit."

Suddenly the door opens, and we look. Archer stood there and so did another person. My eyes widen at the familiarity of his face, and when I look at Azriel he gasps.