26'

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***

"Azriel..."

I had my hands over my face as I feel him under the covers, his lips pressing to my chest. Could feel his hands running down my stomach towards my pelvis.

The further down he went I eventually felt his lips on my cock through my briefs. Only to feel him press a gentle kiss upon it.

"You don't have to do this-."

"I want to. I want to hear you moan." He murmurs on my dick, making me flinch. I could feel how hard I was...but it was ridiculous now. 

The pain combined with this...it's distracting. How am I going to do this right without issue? It only gets greater, the pain. Except Azriel has been full of energy and vigor, I prefer this more than anything.

I find it near to impossible to do work... Not only do I have to get situated into being Head Alpha at the moment, but then this? I try to take it as best as I can and so far it's been working in my favor.

|_Azriel_

I look at Idris, sitting between his legs under the cover. I am full of so much energy since the pain has ceased. All I want to do is be with him and do what I've been wanting to do.

This...I want to do this.

I lick his tip while he still had his briefs on. Noticing how hard it was and I still didn't understand. He was so much different from me.

My hands run along his stomach, back down at how muscular he was. He was mine and I was happy to know that fact. Someone so handsome...and so kind. He did so much and now I believe we will get closer. Closer until the point when I can walk alongside him.

That will be the day...

I pull off his briefs and saw his penis practically spring up. That was fascinating to see because I have only ever seen mine. It is nowhere near as big as his, and it never became this way until I met him.

My fingers feel along his tip, and I found myself licking my lips. I lean forward as I run my tongue along his tip repeatedly. He tasted very...I didn't know what to call it. I knew that I liked tasting it.

I bite my lip when I hear him moan, and I must've been doing something right! Right when I lick up his length I see his body squirm some, and I could see a little bit of his face.

I saw how scrunched up it was and he looked...not like how I expected. His expression wasn't just pleasure...what was that expression?

"Do you want me to stop?" I ask him shyly, and I see his eyes open. He looks at me and I saw his eyes soften upon me.

When I kiss his penis again, he chuckles. Only to roll back fully onto his back and I see his eyes become hooded upon me. That's the look I wanted to see...

"Of course not. You just shocked me...your tongue is very soft. Don't hurt yourself though, I'm a little worried." He grins down at me, and I smile at such a thing.

"I-I won't. I can do it!" I exclaim, and my mouth goes upon his tip. I begin to go down as his length went down my throat.

Found myself coughing, and I feel his hand cradle my cheek. When I look at him I saw him look at me worriedly. I've never seen such a look from him before...

That made me want to make him feel even more good.

I start to thrust my mouth upon his penis. Seeing him groan while I did so, my tongue running along it as I moved my head. I grip his hips and do what I did the first time that made him have an orgasm.