14'

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***

I slam Azriel onto the table, watching him gasp as I continue to rail into him. My hands grabbing waist, pulling him further onto my dick.

A smile comes to my lips when I see him tremble again, watching his hair begin to glow. I didn't bother looking away as I watch it begin to turn white. The sexiest thing to behold when he sat up and looked over his shoulder at me, his eyes glazed with lust.

He's mine...

"Say it." I husk, kissing his ear as I let his body mold to mine. "Say what I want to hear."

"I'm yours." He moans, causing me to cum instantly. I feel myself cum inside and him whimper. My knee lifting onto the table as I smile down at him.

I wanted to take him so badly. Just wanted to fuck him anywhere... He was too sexy and I was too drawn to him. All I wanted to do was hold him. This feeling I couldn't get enough of, wanting to hold him.

I grip his shoulder and feel his hand rest upon it, making me smile. Only to lick my lips as I begin to slam into him. Watching him cry out while he tried to stay upright, but his body failed him. Laying flat on the table, he just moaned ecstatically as I didn't stop thrusting in.

I grip his ass, pulling out slowly as I wanted to watch the way it looked. The sight was so sexy to see and I just wanted to lick all over his creamy body. When I thrust back in just as slowly I hear him whimper and his back arch.

"You're too sexy, beyond comprehension... I could have sex with you for forever and never get enough." I moan, rolling my hips back as I ease back into him. My hand gripping his dick and I jerk upon it.

"You're sexier than me." He moans back when I lean forward. Pressing a kiss to the back of his neck, I begin to run my tongue along his nape. I felt my body starting to lock onto him and I just wanted to...bite him.

"Wanna bet on that? Who's sexier?" I whisper against his nape, and I let my lips graze it.

"You'd win... That's not fair." Azriel whimpers, but I could agree to disagree. I found my vision becoming filled with that amber sheen... I not only felt myself wanting to knot him, but to bite him as well.

My eyes widen as my body leaned forward to do so so fast. Only to feel my body be pulled back. When I look I feel a hand sock me in the face.

Causing me to shake my head some, I look and saw Ajax fuming. My eyes widen, but in entertainment.

"Why hello there, how was your walk?" I question him, and he shook his head. "It wasn't good?"

"Give me...one reason as to why I shouldn't kill you...right now." Ajax hisses so sinisterly and I gasp dramatically.

Only for me to sigh, pulling my pants up.

"I could give you a million reasons."

I see Azriel stand before me, fully clothed as if he wasn't just practically naked on the table a hot minute ago.

Ajax looked at him in absolute shock. His head shaking wildly.

"And you...!" Ajax grabbed ahold of Azriel's neck and I didn't hesitate at all to grab his wrist. "You dare act this way on our date?! How dare you?!"

I yank Ajax's hand off his neck, throwing it off to the side. I glare at him as I stand before Azriel and sneer.

"Oh, is the dog protecting its owner?"

"If that's what you want to call it, so be it. Don't ever put your hands on him. You like him so much, yet you put your hands on him? You don't put your hands on someone you like, or ever. Watch yourself-."