Chapter 10: A Serious Issue

[Izuku POV]

(this might include sadness, idk if it's sad or no but JUST TO MAKE SURE)
(also this might make the least sense out of all the chapters, and this is rlly short so sorry!)

["Future me" things can be inserted here]

Kacchan had fallen asleep with me in his arms, in a closet, at probably 5pm, I don't know.
He was adorable, though.

Very.

I had to figure out why he was crying before I got here, though. I pushed the door open a bit to see Kaminari, Kirishima, Iida and Shoji. The first two I understand but Iida and Shoji? I barely see those two together.
(i do not ship them)

Kaminari noticed the door open so he rushed to me, of course. I untangled myself from Kacchan's arms and sat up properly. Kirishima and the two other boys came over to me as well, confused of why the heck was I in a closet.

"Did Mina and the other girls lock you in there?" Shoji asked.

"Not really, they just forced us here." I replied.

"Do you know the reason why they forced you there?" Iida asked, lifting his glasses.

"Nope."

"What did you do there with Bakugo?" Kaminari asked, making sparks in his hands.

"He was crying so I had to help him-"

"WHy was he crying? Bakubro never cries." Kirishima said.

"That's my question!"

They kept asking questions until Todoroki came and told them that the girls wanna "chat" with them for a while. They all left except Todoroki since he didn't need to go, and he kinda just froze everything in sight. Froze, as in covered them with a thin layer of ice. Not including living things, of course. After that, he just left with a wave.

"Why the hell am I in a closet again-" I heard Kacchan mumble after a while.

"O-oh, Kacchan! You were here because the girls forced us here." I said, turning to him.

"Close the fucking doors, it's too bright."

"Kacchan, it's 8pm."

"I've been in a dark closet for like 3 hours, what did you fucking expect"

"How could I know that you like the darK-"

"Stupid idiot"

"I'm right here, you know-"

"Whatever, just close the damn doors already!"

"Fine, fine, don't need to yell!"

I closed the doors, making sure no one was around. I actually got kinda scared because Kacchan hasn't yelled or anything for about 3 months or something, and now he's back to his normal self..?
Hopefully not.

"Alright, Kacchan, are you worried about something or what's the problem?" I said.

"I- nothing." He replied.

"Kacchan."

"I said nothing!"

"Katsuki."

"I'm being serious, I'm fine!"

"Katsuki Bakugo, stop lying already. I can tell something is wrong."

"I already said NOTHING!"

"KATSUKI FUCKING BAKUGO!"

"I FUCKING SAID NOTHING, OKAY?!"

He was crying and I went silent. I opened the doors and was about to leave when Kacchan took my arm. I was now positive that he returned to his original angry self, at least mostly, so I was prepared for any kind of hit in the face. I slightly panicked too, so I put my free arm on my face and closed my eyes. I didn't hear any explosions nor did I get hit, so I opened my eyes slowly and lowered my arm from my face. I turned my head to Kacchan and he honestly looked like a tsundere. Kacchan was just holding onto my arm with his hand covering his eyes, probably because of the light. I took a deep breath and went back in the closet since I obviously couldn't go anywhere else, not without making Kacchan act like a precious bean and make me want to stay with him even more. I'm pretty sure somebody saw us, because if nobody did, I'm concerned and everyone else probably died. At least Aoyama should've seen this. Or Mina. I was about to close the doors when Kacchan let go of me and left. It made me really sad, as if I was abandoned or something, but I know it's just because that's how Kacchan is. He just needs time, right?

...

Right?